for Walk in the Park

12/31/2016 c1 Lauriene
I rather liked this. It was quick and humorous as well as serious and with good messages and dialogue. I think you pegged the characters rather well and it seemed believable. My only issue was with the description of Kurt as a boy and with Logan calling him a kid. Kurt is a man by all accounts after all and even when he wears the inducer is still referred to as Elf.

PS I agree with what you said about the series' cancellation as I found it to be one of the best versions of x men since the actual comics.
6/23/2014 c1 3jasdevi's secret sissy
awwwwdaddy-ish kurt!
3/4/2014 c1 Ven
This was fantastic! I loved all of it especially the ending 3
7/25/2013 c1 Ryvkah
(First review I've ever shared. Completely new to the site, so if it seems weird . . . oops?)
First of all, I absolutely adore how well you played Nightcrawler! I've been looking for a Nightcrawler story, and truth me, this is the best one that I have run into. You did excellent with the characters and personality, and your writing style is absolutely great! Keep up the awesome work!
Ryvkah
1/28/2013 c1 Guest
PERFECT. ENDING. OMIGOD.
Such... Epicness... Cant... Hold on... Too much... Brain... Overload...
THIS IS SUCH AN EPIC WIN!
6/20/2012 c1 4wolfdefender01
awwwww it's over? :)

I really liked that last line by the way XD!
2/2/2012 c1 1Texasoras
Awesome, I loved it
11/11/2011 c1 2StarBeastYuki
time for a two word reveiw, ready?

LOVED IT!

keep up the kurti 3:)
9/18/2011 c1 154NeverMineToHold
Hi! Liked the story, but since you asked for help with mistakes,- I'm German, so here's something in regards to the phrases you used:

Es tut mir leid.

Das ist mein Kind. - Better would maybe: Das Kind gehört zu mir. (Because it isn't Kurt's child but it is under his protection, so to speak).

Lassen Sie uns allein. (A bit more forceful would be: Lassen Sie uns in Ruhe! - Leave us alone!)

Should you ever need some help with German phrases for a fanfiction, feel free to send my a PM ^-^
8/25/2011 c1 8Deliciously Delirious
Holy shit! (sorry Kurt!) This is your first X-Men fic? Wow...80

I LOVED it! Kurt is my numero uno, and I love to see him getting hurt! Awesome job!
4/15/2011 c1 4Dragoncat
A lovely story. Great job.

Keep on writing! ^_^