for Angry Necromancer, Jealous werewolves, horny boys!

12/17/2018 c1 kkgirl
amazballs
6/12/2018 c1 Yaya7889
You should make one where Chloe is dating Derek but they break up because Chloe is lesbian and she wants to be with Tori and Simon should “accidentally” walk in on them.
7/20/2016 c1 Zane S. White
Yes! Kill them, Derek. Kill them for looking up YOUR girlfriend's shirt. Die, die, die, you horny idiots! Ok, let's stop embracing violence now. But that was a good story. Sometimes, big wolf boy's got to learn the meaning of jealousy.
6/9/2015 c1 2ShadowSmite
Love it! Amzingness
1/18/2015 c1 Guest
Nice one, loved it! Its so funny and cute how Derek was getting all jealous like that, though I didnt like how you kinda made chloe, though it was still funny how you made Derek make death threats to the guys in the classroom and they all ran out scared out of their pants.
9/14/2014 c1 k1096
Oh my fuxking god what xD Hahaaaa
Man , you just gotta love a jealous werewolf ;)
5/29/2014 c1 19Saunders2
Lol. That was epic. You did amazing. I couldn't stop laughing and I'm still giggling.. i always love a jealous Derek. Beautiful, beautiful... *walks out of room giggling*
2/26/2014 c1 5Blood RoseMK
jealous much
11/13/2013 c1 KimPossible123
love it
8/8/2013 c1 6GigglingFangirl
Want it? Yeah. For CHRISTMAS.
7/5/2013 c1 1imagination evilwolf
Omg that is soooo hilarous
5/19/2012 c1 dereklover1234
eeeeee! i loved this tee heee heee oh my god i worship you ps sorry if i offended you by saying oh my god just out of habbit
3/15/2012 c1 cband
HAHAHA that what Derek gets for being mean
1/25/2012 c1 Oh god
Are you fucking retarded ? This story sucks balls and you have the nerve to post it and ask people to waste their time reading it?
1/15/2012 c1 2NightFury12349
Love it ! I think someone should do a Chloe/Tori romance . Anyway I loved the story !
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »