for The Darkness Within

10/8/2011 c1 134Soncnica
""even if he couldn't do more than open his eyes and barely move his fingers, just enough to show Dean he was there.""

oh just kill me already *cries*

awww darn you... made me cry! *sobs*

but but but... they are together, I mean... everyone said so, right? they are soul-mates (not in a slashy way) but brothers... and I firmly believe that when they DO die FOR REAL they will spend time in heaven together...

I loved this story... gosh it pushed all the right buttons.. and Dean killing Sam.. I really think he would do that.. I mean he even said so in erm a S7 ep (don't know if you're watching S7) but yeah...

I love your description here... just so sad...so powerful! lovely... I really liked this!

hugs

S.
9/7/2011 c1 29CeCe Away
Oh wow, those ten years had to have been brutal for Dean to be ready to go on like that.
6/13/2011 c1 AlwaysTardy
So sad but I loved it.
5/13/2011 c1 10vault94
its kinda sad that, well this entire story was sad as hell but its sad that Dean killed himself first but then again i dont htink he coudld see his baby bro die again anyways i liked the story even if it did bring tears to my eyes
4/14/2011 c1 anageno
Bueno, soy española, pero realmente me ha impactado tu historia, triste y dura, no creo que Dean fuera al cielo en tu historia, la verdad, pero también estoy segura que Dean pase lo que pase, siempre andará hacia adelante, soy optimista por razones de vida.

Gracias por tu historia, a mi me ha gustado.
4/14/2011 c1 Nerene
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. Telling it from Sam's POV was a good decision. The sensitive & caring side of both brothers clearly showed through as well as the turmoil they were experiencing. The ending brought me to tears literally. I could just imagine this happening with Sam & Dean going out of the world together. Good job!