for Bringing Out the Blue

6/29 c6 KindahatethatImadethis
This is one of the best fics I’ve ever read, easily the best atla fic. Thank you for this beautiful work
6/22 c17 mattywilkss
zuko's argument is really shitty here, and i'm really surprised that no one called him on it. why did those soldiers in the north deserve to die? because they were trying to subjugate the northern water tribe with overwhelming force. the fact that zuko is pissed that they got some overwhelming force thrown back in their faces just shows how naive he is.
4/30 c25 Marsh
I've binged this for the past few days. I really enjoyed this fic, especially how you portrayed the characters. It was fun to read about things we didn't see in the show, such as Zuko sneaking on Zhao's ship. The conversation between Toph and Zuko was also very amusing. It's been about 6 years since this was updated, and I'm holding off reading the last chapter. I guess I don't want to finish reading it yet. I don't know if you're going to finish this, but thank you for this story. I hope you're doing well.
3/23 c26 27sushigal007
I know it's a long shot subscribing to a fic that hasn't been updated in more than five years, but hey, there's a renaissance on, no harm in hoping! But even if this fic is abandoned, I just wanted to let you know I found it on a fic rec list and binged the whole lot in three days flat and thoroughly enjoyed it, so thank you!
3/14 c26 Guest
Wonderful, wonderful story! There aren’t enough good stories about Zuko being the Blue Spirit. I hope you come back and finish this! :)
2/6 c16 1Toris Lietvu Laurinatis
Okay but I spent a good five ten minutes convinced they where going to jump to the conclusion with Tophs knowledge that he was Lu Ten who had survived an attempted assassination by someone firenation sent by Ozka and had been hiding in the Earth nation ever since lol.
1/30 c24 Guest
Again, this fic is the best representation of ADHD I've seen in a LONG time. The trouble with thinking, with thoughts getting tangled up? Especially with two entirely separate lines of though getting confused into one mass? How helpful it is to write things down? How much easier it is to think things through when you can slow down and work it out? How new concepts are difficult to deal with on the spot? How if you don't pin down a thought, then it morphs and slips through your fingers and you forget what it was?
This fic is excellent.
1/30 c24 Bubbles
It's horrifying that the guy genuinely thought he was helping by calling over the Dai Li- trying to get Jet treated as a person, not thrown in jail, and make sure his record stayed clean and he could settle into the city- and instead he delivered him into what was possibly the worst fate Jet could meet at that moment. Reading his dialog sent a genuine chill over my skin; harmless and helpful, in one context, standing up for someone with no one... but if you have the full context, it reads very differently.
1/29 c26 howmanyisthat
was great
1/3 c26 sorry if Im rude
so I heard about your health, and today (right now) I saw this thing, planrevitalizante treatment plan thing, in Argentina (not travelling, don't worry), this Dr Adrian Jaime was talking about regenerative non-prescription, online only purchase, supposedly not expensive, without (can't think of the word, the bad symptoms that happen when you take two meds, those don't happen, he says), pill (pastilla? but not synthetic?) for tiredness, pain, chronic and cancerous, as well as degenerative, illness and about worldwide studies in this. thought I would just mention it and look like a jerk for thinking I know anything or you, you know, might find it useful, if at all I hope it helps or if not, I'm sorry for overstepping. I'm worried. hope youreok
12/22/2020 c26 Guest
I'm sad this is over but it was a good run! Amazing story you should be proud of yourself. I hope everything is well with you
12/20/2020 c26 1Pitch'snieceanddaughterofMew
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH THIS IS GONNA BE SOOO GOOD! I CANT WAIT I LOVE THY WORK AND BID THEE WELL!
11/22/2020 c21 Bubbles
On one hand, I feel bad that Zuko's struggling with executive dysfunction. On the other hand, I am absolutely THRILLED to see a character with executive dysfunction in anything that I read, so thank you for that!
11/22/2020 c26 2Farbeyondthegrave
terrific story! I hope you are well
11/12/2020 c23 Guest
Huh, is Zuko's body temperature always cooler and less noticeable when he's wearing the mask because the Blue Spirit is pulling energy from him? Or doing something to disguise him?
1,300 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »