for Bringing Out the Blue

3/27/2017 c26 Leopardheart44
This really is a great story. I hope that one day you'll get to continue it :)
3/25/2017 c26 green-tea-whore
Please please please I beg you to continue!
3/18/2017 c26 1BowStringPrincess
Oh my gosh this is so so amazing! It has taken me like 3 days to get through and I have enjoyed every single moment! I know you haven't updated in a while but please! I Implore you to do so soon! The world is at a loss without your wonderful writing!
3/18/2017 c26 4sasunaruneechan
Noooooo! Don't stop it here! TT_TT I was so afraid that this story would not be finished. It always is so sad and makes me so angry when a good story is abandoned without warning. Especially when it has so much potential left! Taken the last time it was updated was about two years ago, I'm guessing this is really just it... Such a shame!
What happanend?! From the very beginning you must have imagined, like all of us during the story, how the Avatar gang would react at finding out Zuko is behind the mask of the bleu spirit!
I absolutly love the Zuko and Toph team-up! Just as much as Zuko and Momo. Is there really no chance of continueing this story? The entire influance of the real bleu spirit and Zuko finding cleu's about his mother... Suki and the Kioshy warriors being trapped by May, the white Lotus having connections to them and to Zuko and Iroh. Ahhh! All the potential... TT_TT
I really enjoyed reading this story. It will, probably because it's abandoned, occupy my mind for probably quite a long time. (Making me remember how frustrating a terriffic and highly potential but abandoned a story this is.) Please let me know if you ever think of continueing this or if it is really over. Thank you for your hard work on it. You're a terriffic writer and I couldn't put it away as I read the story in, like, two or three days. Please reaconcider to contineu it!
3/16/2017 c26 Guest
This is an amazing story. I'm realy looking forword to see what happens next. I know you haven't updated in a while, but I am hoping for more chapters, even if it takes years to get them. Ang if this is it, thats fine to. It's still a brilliant story as is and It's been a joy to read. Thank you for writing it! :)
3/15/2017 c26 1Wolfjackle
I pulled up this story a month or two ago and didn't get around to actually reading it before I lost the link somewhere along the way. Found it again, and I am super happy I actually stuck it out this time!

I really like what you've done with a lot of the side characters that just didn't get explored too deeply in canon. Specifically Mai, as I'm sure others have said.

And I love what you have done with Zuko's path of self discovery. Poor kid. He deserves much better from life.
3/15/2017 c25 Guest
Love it, espechally the part with Zuko and The Blue Spirit.
3/15/2017 c24 Guest
Love it.
3/14/2017 c23 Guest
This is so incredible, it's just so well written, and the characters are perfectly in character and it's just amazing! Thank you!
3/14/2017 c22 Guest
This is awsome! Love it
3/13/2017 c19 Guest
Amazing
3/13/2017 c18 Guest
I don't know how to tell you how good this story is. It's amazing. It's unic, original and you have kept and builght on the"magic" ( for lack of a better word) of the original show.
3/13/2017 c17 Guest
I like reading Toph's point of view and hearing what she thinks and how she reacts to Zuko's behavior.
3/12/2017 c17 Guest
Amazing chapter and very funny. I love how the herbs katara gave Zuko is is the same ones that he gave them as Blue earlier. Thats brilliant writing.
3/12/2017 c16 Guest
This story is so well written and thought out. I love it.
1,306 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »