for Bringing Out the Blue

9/30/2019 c1 Fallen1
It’s been years since I first found this story and I love returning to it each time.
8/30/2019 c26 3Inkling Blotspot
This story is such a triumph, I loved reading it. Zuko's character evolution is so rewarding (and frustrating!) to watch from this angle. Thank you for writing.

I'll subscribe just in case, but the story is a lovely monument to Avatar, finished or not.
8/29/2019 c26 sadnon
im going to cry over this unfinished piece of sOLI maN
8/21/2019 c26 OHS1
Zuko is such a complex and interesting character, I can’t help myself whenever I find a story that does him justice. Loved the premise and I enjoyed your little twists on canon events and also enjoyed the canon pairings. Nothing against Zutara, they just always do Aang dirty.

After binging and realizing that it’s been a little over 4 years since your last update, I audibly voiced my anger/sadness in the city bus. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed your work and I wish you the best in all matters.
8/20/2019 c1 Guest
this is,,,, so funny to me
i love it
8/7/2019 c7 2LittleAngel2292
omfg great chapter I loved it so much omfg lol awww Zuko's crew going to take payback
8/5/2019 c6 LittleAngel2292
8/2/2019 c5 LittleAngel2292
8/2/2019 c4 LittleAngel2292
Great chapter I loved it so much omfg
8/2/2019 c3 LittleAngel2292
8/2/2019 c2 LittleAngel2292
awesome
7/22/2019 c18 Midnight Rose 365
Great chapter! I've always wanted to see Iroh's reaction to finding out what lead to Ozai ascending to the throne. Sadly, I haven't come across any fics before this one that even mention him finding out.
5/20/2019 c26 112Bookdancer
i'm so in love with this fic, it's absolutely amazing and i can't believe how much brainstorming and meta must have gone into it. it's incredibly well written, thank you so much for writing and sharing!
4/5/2019 c26 6sparklybutterfly42
I know this will probably not be updated again and that’s sad (I knew this going into reading it) but I’m glad I read it anyway. It’s really well written and it’s so rare to find good non-zutara Zuni centric fics. I loved how gradual Zuko’s growth is and how he and Toph kind of have a good rapport. Thanks for writing this!
3/15/2019 c14 1Mitsuki Shigamatsu
I’m getting the sense that the italicized words are actually the real Blue Spirit talking to Zuko.
1,305 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »