for Bringing Out the Blue

4/17/2011 c4 5Zolarix Aster
"Yeah, the monks always warned us that too much of a good thing leads to friction burns!"

Thank you, monkish wisdom... *shakes head in amusement*

I continue to enjoy this story. I especially liked how torn Zuko was about Aang and firebending. Also, his unspoken arguments about fire make sense for his point of view.

Sokka's friendship attempts continue to be delightful. Especially that he's obviously learned something from Kyoshi Island.
4/16/2011 c3 Gidon
Great story so far! I see that the Gaang is already getting to Zuko. I hope that they break him out of his messed up mindset soon.

I can't really see any big problems for you so far, so keep it up! Looking forward to your next update!
4/16/2011 c3 Zolarix Aster
This is awesome. I really like how Zuko is getting kinda pulled into friendship with them, but it's slow enough that it doesn't seem OOC.
4/16/2011 c3 dasserk
this is a really great story-really well written too-but I don't know where you're going with it. It's good that it has an element of surprise, but when is the gang going to find out it's Zuko? will they ever find out?

I just hope you've got a basic plan for this story. Other than that, you're doing a fantastic job with this.
4/16/2011 c3 ArrayePL
I really like the way you twisting the original story and how Avatars group is getting slowly to Zuko.
4/16/2011 c3 13Robyn the Perpetually 15
I love this story, so much 3
4/16/2011 c3 121Kimberly T
Zuko's all confused and conflicted; just the way I like my Fire Nation princes! ;-)

Zuko's nightmare was compelling. I do wonder what will happen when the mask inevitably comes off...

I think when it does, Katara is going to EXPLODE. It'll be like with Jet, squared and cubed; someone she admired turning out to be someone horrible.

Probably the only way to avert that would be for Zuko to take the mask off himself, right *after* he breaks the silence, apologizes for deceiving them all and humbly asks if he can join their group as himself. And even then, it would still be really ugly for a while...
4/16/2011 c2 ArrayePL
Great story.
4/15/2011 c2 5Countdown
This is really well written and I find it very interesting. I can't imagine Zuko will be able to get much rest, if any at all. Keep up the excellent work and have lots of fun writing. SMILE!
4/15/2011 c2 121Kimberly T
I'm impressed. And I mean that sincerely; this is the first time I've run across a "Blue Spirit Joins the GAang" story that was even slightly plausible. Some of the logical arguments you're having Zuko use to justify his actions are flimsy at best, but they work just enough to keep this story going.

All this talk of lies and not-quite-lies that Zuko's telling them, and the way he keeps getting shaken by their responses...

I'm suddenly reminded of a line from an Elfquest comic I read many years ago, a seer's prophecy; it included, "...and the lie that is the truth, shall hurt more than the truth that is the lie."
4/15/2011 c1 ash
Very interesting story, and completely new point of view. I really like and would love to read next chapters as soon as possible :]
4/14/2011 c1 Gidon
I like it! Can't wait to see what Zuko does from here.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
4/14/2011 c1 kittykat42453
Awesome story. I cant wait for the next chapeter so please update soon.
4/14/2011 c1 Thomson
Nice story, I'd love to read more!
1,304 « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87