for The Fraternity

7/9/2011 c8 7Aisling.Aberdyfi
Hiya,

Don't give up on this! I don't know what the mean review said, but its not true. Please continue :)

Aisling.Aberdyfi x
6/10/2011 c8 Do'B
im sorry to read that you have recieved some nasty comments. i always say that we all have free choice as to what we read. if we read a story that we have not enjoyed than simply do not read it and move on until we find one that we enjoy.

however recieving constructive critism is a fantatic critique as this will always allow us to grow and develope our skills. constructive critism is the best way to learn as it is for free!

i do not think you should allow these negative people to influence your decisions in any way. all throughout life you will always meet such people and you have to know what you want and where your heart lies, this way you will be true to yourself and always make to the right choices for you-if not you may experiance many dissapointments!

if you choose to stop writing this story i think that you will regret this, as you have many loyal readers who love your story line (me included if you have not yet gathered that). you have a wonderful imagination and what you have bought to this story is brilliant. there are many twist and turns and not to mention mystery-please continue.

i love how rose had a brother, but sad to read that he died. was luke from another relationship that abe or janine had with someone else? or were abe and janine his parents? how did he die? and were luke and viktoria together?

where is abe? he was at the church when the strigoi attacked and rose was concerned that he too was taken?

so many things are going on in this story and so many questions i want to ask, i know that you will not all as this will give away the plot and all will be reavealed in time.

i do hope that dimitri and rose find their way back to one another. still not sure what tasha's involvement in this is-though it must be monumental as you would never have mentioned her. i think that she maybe the insider traitor, perhaps she realised that she is losing dimitiri and she orchestrated this attack? who knows

eagerly waiting for your next update.
6/10/2011 c6 Do'B
strigoi took the queen-the queen being lissa and not tatiana? as this is why rose left in the first, rose was accused of murdering queen tatiana?

i had to re-read as i began to think that the strigoi had taken tatiana but she was murdered. i think that tasha may be the murderer!

we have not read tasha's pov and i think that this would be very interesting to read.

tasha of course along with the others believed that rose was dead and since arriving at the fraternity has discovered that rose is in deed still alive-what was tasha's thoughts on this?

were/are tasha and dimitri involve since rose has left? i hope not! what is their relationship?

this is a fantastic story, will keep reading.
5/17/2011 c8 7FangednFabulous
don't discontinue, i want to see how this story unfolds. you just have to keep in mind that you adopted this story, so it already had a preexisting fan base. and it's kind of to be expected that there will be some negativity during the transition. so just ignore the rude comments and do what YOU feel is right. don't let others bully you.

plus i want to see some more Pavel action! ; )
5/13/2011 c8 6my 2 guys
not bad keep it up
5/9/2011 c8 Fantasyfan4
No way ur writing is great! Just ignore the haters they're jealous ppl with 2 much time. Plz keep writing!
5/9/2011 c8 Palhau
BTW: I forgot to say that all the mistakes you may find in my review are due to the fact that I'm not a native english speaker.. I'm portuguese.. so I apologize for any dificulties you may experience while reading my reviews! xoxo
5/9/2011 c8 Palhau
ok.. so, who was it? who gave those bad mean reviews?

I already hate them! I'm loving your story. I love Richelle's charaters but there are some things about her story that don't fit (at least for me)... What did I do? I started reading all these fanfic on VA that add details or totally change the books.. Fanfics all made by people (amazing people) that believe on a diferent ending or a diferent decision or... Something to keep Rose, Dimitri, Adrian, Abe, Lissa, .. alive (even after LS)...

right now I am in love with YOUR story! please please please please please please please please please please (just one more!) please!: if you think there's a way to continue this (and I hope you do) then do it! I know that some of us RWNPTFW (readers with no particular talent for writting) not always review, but we still love the stories you guys create! please (again) keep up with you good work! and give us another update! xoxo
5/9/2011 c8 1ThE.AnGeL.Of.ChArItY
heyy,

don't dicontinue the story because of some mean people. I love the story please keep writing. LOVE IT

ChArItY =P
5/8/2011 c8 2Klau Belikov
NOO! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!

Seriously, u're a really good writer! Why should u discontinue this amazing fic? :/

Please continue it! I love the way u write :)

Smiles for you! :D

Evedie.*
5/8/2011 c8 1loventherussian17
NO YOUR WRITIN is not bad keep up the great work and loved the chapter before hope u update soon cant wait to see what happens next between them
5/8/2011 c8 unique rose
you should definetly continue this story. you are going to have critics who are going to be rude *i'm pretty sure my last one was not negative* just ignore the cruel people and keep on trucking.
5/8/2011 c8 7LadyArya2014
dont end this story! i love it. i dont find anything wrong with it.

good luck with ur homework. im off to do algebra... AGR! lol
5/8/2011 c8 3RozaIvashkov1452
No! You need to continue, people are just upset that they cant write and have to take it out on others. As for the spanish and essay, I feel your pain. I had to finish a history essay, a spanish worksheet, and geometry homework.
5/8/2011 c8 maddy
dont stoppppp,, i like this storyyyyyyy its so goood dont stop plllllzzzzzzzzzz :) 3
96 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »