for The Last One Standing

3/25/2013 c1 21Yuki Suou
8/29/2012 c1 8TARDIS Blue Carbuncle
Oh. My God. Can't Breathe!
I found this to be a rather interesting take on the end of the world... considering that Smeagol was dead. And of course a Mary-Sue would be one of the last ones alive. Hooray to Glorfindel for A) surviving to the end and B) for slaying a Mary-Sue.
Nice job!
10/11/2009 c1 18Nienna Telrunya
lol! Brilliantly random and funny. And death to Mary-sues! This made my day.
10/13/2007 c1 3plungers-rock-my-socks
Awesome!
3/19/2006 c1 4E.Tphonehome
(computer) My user is curently comatose from an exess of laughter and mumbling something about Glorfindel and Gollum babies so it falls to me to say that she thought this story was a crackup and has added it to her C2 archive. thank you for your atention (automaticaly shuts self off) *in the background a prone figure lies unconcios still grinning maniacaly in her sleep at the realisation that Glorfy prefered the company of Gollum to a mary sue* (she has a dirty mind) ^_^
12/3/2005 c1 Akkarin11
um, this lives up to its warning of being strange!
2/3/2005 c1 Yavieriel Tarandir
Snicker. I've always wanted to do the to a Mary Sue. I never came up with a good excuse though.
1/20/2005 c1 27FlyingFritz
Very nice! Lol, I can just imagine this too, which might be sad, it might not be... O_o
8/3/2004 c1 fertig
Oh the horror! The horror! At least the dreaded Mary Sue is dead!*shudders* Those creatures are just plain wrong. But did you HAVE to kill Gollum again? It was bad enough when he died in the movie . . .
7/8/2004 c1 3YarnNerd
Under computer desk is a Koala with two yellow glowing eyes.

Koala: THAT SCARED ME! EK! By the way, I know my pen-name doesn't say anything about Koalas, BUT I AM A KOALA! Well... Koala's my most often used nickname.

ANYways, I'm now terrified because you had to say re-populating. Just let Middle Earth burn if it has to be like that. (Lets out a cry of horror) NO!

Poor Glorfindel, I feel bad for him. :(

Anyways, KILL THE MARY-SUE! Begins to mumble incoherently about the color green. (screaming at the top of her lungs) GREN DON'T EAT ME!

Sorry, I just had to say that, I have an issue with the color green.

Good story, quite interesting, but way too short. :(

-Koala-
6/2/2004 c1 6SugarIcing
DIE MARY-SUE!

I applaud you Glorfie. Who knows how many times she'd attempt to rape you if Middle-Earth didn't end...

Icing :P
4/8/2004 c1 12Thrillzone
LOL! Hilarious. It has everything I want in a fic, heheh. DEATH TO MARY-SUE!
3/1/2004 c1 hobbitfeet13
*claps* Yeah! Everything blew up! Kabloie! I think Glorfindel made the right choice, but man, that must suck to die with a Mary Sue in front of you and Gollum on your side. Managed to keep his sense of humor though, or rather insanity, but it's all good. The world went kablooie!
12/17/2003 c1 4StrawberryChick
I have but one phrase to offer: THAT IS GREAT!
11/8/2003 c1 1Maugre7