for Light On

4/18/2011 c1 28sangreal7
This was a very beautiful story! I loved how the gifts were different and personal for each of the team, and how Penelope's very caring and giving nature came through in your words.

The moment between Derek and Penelope at the end was very touching and lovely. The song was also a great fit and I enjoyed how you worked it in.

Very well done, hon!
4/18/2011 c1 10X-MJ-X
Aww that was beautiful honey, definitely a little treat! I just loved it... Now why couldn't the lovely people over at CBS have done something like this? There is such a lack of M/G ness even though we have been treated with some lovely little moments, there is just never what we really want - for them to realise that they are perfect for each other! So you can imagine my appreciation when I read a little fic like this.

Hope there's more like this to come.

P.s - hope you enjoyed the latest chapter of WCK it was especally for you, because you rescued me from my workaholic ways...

Love Michelle x
4/16/2011 c1 20Harleyzgirl
Interesting take on the episode.

The gifts brought tears to my eyes let alone theirs.

Reid's reaction to the cake, loved it.

This story was a lot of things and it works.

Thanks for sharing.
4/16/2011 c1 66LoveforPenandDerek
that was a great use of that song in this fic. it fit very well. you did a wonderful job on this
4/16/2011 c1 52b-mystique
Very sweet.:-)
4/16/2011 c1 56Leigh59
She knows them so well and exactly what they need at any given time. He knows he did wrong but he should have known that she would forgive him for being a butt head to her.
4/16/2011 c1 Kimd33
Loved the kiss
4/15/2011 c1 5BettyTheGreat
I like that Spencer carries utensils with him :)

And I'm craving beignets and coffee right now! Yuuuum.

This was so sweet. It almost reminds me of Phone Calls by JenRar. I imagined a Fairy God Kitten but the one in my head is an actual kitten and it has a halo and somehow carries a wand. I'm not sure if cats have thumbs...
4/15/2011 c1 1alohareader
good story :)
4/15/2011 c1 csimesser1
that was great loved it
4/15/2011 c1 72PinkAngel17
Awww! That was beautiful and sweet and just perfect! The little gifts she left for the team were great too. Excellent story! Loved the whole thing! :)