FanFiction.Net
for Fire And Ice

1/30/2017 c24 OwSw
One of the best fictions ever!

I can't wait for the sequel ... when's it gonna be, BTW?

No pressure lol
10/5/2015 c17 Guest
the first time isn't supposed to hurt look on youtube: laci green and her video "you can't pop your cherry hymen 101"
9/11/2013 c6 Yue Helios
Yo this is Yue Helios of the account Aeron Thana. I love this chapter. It has music, tragedy, everything thatreminds me of my life. :D
Keep on Writing! Over and Out!
9/12/2012 c7 Ryuka
Okay i seriously CANNOT read any more of this bullshit
lets see
1. The storyline is BS. Keeping Seto's personality in-character, and having him slowly warm up to Casey over time would make a better story than this "Wuv 1st Site" shit.

2. Casey is a COMPLETE mary-sue and an overall unpleasant character. She has no meaningful personality flaws, and she's too powerful over other characters. Avoid making characters like this in the future.

3. Pairing ocs with canon characters almost never works. This story is no exception. Casey also seems like a bad self-insert, like you had a crush on Seto so you created her.

4. Spell check is ur bff 4 lyfe. 3 Your spelling was better than most fanfics but still flawed. Your grammar needs work, too.

Tl:dr Bad fanfic, good if you need a laugh. 2/10 would not reread. I hope you regret writing it.
9/12/2012 c6 Ryuka
Fix seto's Over-the-Top OOC-ness
also WOW Casey Sings! Omg so special and unique what a truly wonderful character!

I hope you look back at this fanfic and cringe
9/12/2012 c5 Ryuka
Oh my god WhY is Seto waiting on her hand and foot
Casey is such an edgy special snowflake

Fun Fact!: "Brunette" is a term used exclusively for women, not guys
9/12/2012 c4 Ryuka
"Get back here, baka Mokuba,"
"baka Mokuba,"
BAKA

Well aren't you ever so kawaii desu uguu

Helpful Hint: do not use random Japanese words if they have nothing to do with anything
9/12/2012 c3 Ryuka
"a crystal tear fell down her face"
oh lawdy you can't be serious
9/12/2012 c2 Ryuka
Oh caylee is just so edgy and cool, look at her being all aloof wow
9/12/2012 c1 Ryuka
Oh god
Where to start
Seto is acting out of character
Casey or whatever is a sue beyond belief
This entire thing is poorly written
Why the fuck does it have 25 chapters
oh god
2/13/2012 c1 unlook
I would just like to point out that moneyshipping is the name of Seto Kaiba X Seto Kaiba and that you may wish to pick a new name for your pairing.
12/5/2011 c25 2KinzyKaiba
Hey, sorry its been so long, I LOVE the ending. Its perfect!
10/9/2011 c25 1M.Carlisle
Wow! I don't think I've ever cried this hard while reading a story before! Really well done. You said it's not over yet, so I can't wait to see what you have in story for Seto and Caylee in the future ;)
10/9/2011 c20 M.Carlisle
It's official! You made me cry! Thank you for not killing Caylee!
10/9/2011 c14 M.Carlisle
Great story! Lovin' it so far! Will def read some later today, but I think I need to go to bed before 4:30 in the morning, so yeah...Love it so far :)
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »