FanFiction.Net
for Dear Mr Madara

4/12/2020 c1 1Angra Vagabond
Nice, would read again.
1/25/2019 c1 Sage of Wind Dragons
but it wasent completed yet! need a second one in the aftermath of Obito/Maddara and how much a trusted lieutenit bugling things helped.
a review of the case!
1/12/2019 c1 Guest
Lmao XD
12/4/2017 c1 Guest
KKKKKKKKKKK!
6/26/2014 c1 19Zenthisoror
Hahaha! Oh, this was brilliant! Yes, so many points as to why Madara seemed ineffective as a villain. Perhaps a reply from the League of Matrix Wannabees should come next, denying him entry because he's got the face of his old best frenemy/life obsession grafted onto his breast. I wouldn't mind seeing the letter he receives in reply to a second application attempt, given what's gone on in the war since. My favourite section I think might have been inefficient use of resources, although questions about his sanity were also great.

Very neatly done and your points are spot on (this is from the time when Madara Tobi, right?) and well presented, but Richard Nixon? Was he really that bad? :D (I'm not American, so apart from Watergate the reference sweeps over my head). Still, good punchline.
11/28/2013 c1 4Superpower Lottery
Brilliant. It's the first time I read a parody work that was actually *good*. (Is it finished? It looks finished but you didn't say so.)
4/16/2011 c1 67ShirouHokuto
HAH!

A most amusing fic. X3
4/16/2011 c1 73JDKloosterman
Oh, I remember this one, though I think you altered the President some. Good work on adding in references to other famous villains too. Looks pretty good to me.
4/16/2011 c1 darkchain zangetsu
wow that was so random i laughed out loud more than once. the end almost made me feel bad for madara