for Words with Friends

11/24 c62 Guest
Beautiful story
11/5 c12 3KDGlover
I know what’s coming and I’m so anxious to get there, I love love love this story.
11/5 c4 KDGlover
This is like the 10-billionth time I’ve read this Fic and I still get giddy every time
10/18 c62 Emo4
I still love this story. thanks for sharing it.
9/1 c62 1BlueKarou79
Second or third time reading this over the years. Thanks for writing!

Off to read Words with Strangers again :)
4/28 c13 Guest
I’m not sure if you still check the reviews for this story, but I just wanted you to know that this is my favorite fanfic I’ve ever read. I’ve read it several times and I just keep coming back because the way you have developed these characters is so dynamic. Your story makes me believe that it’s possible for me to fall in love with a celebrity via WWF, and the fantasy of what that would be like is what enchants and draws readers to the story. We have all imagined what it would be like to fall in love with our favorite celebrity, and because Bella is so relatable, I am able to put myself in her shoes and pretend that I’m her. You’re an incredible writer and I’m a huge fan of all of your stories. Never ever stop!
2/25 c62 2NKubie
Awww. They certainly got their HEA! I love how the use Words to communicate the important stuff.

Thank you for this amazing journey!

2/25 c61 NKubie
The perfect proposal for them!

2/25 c60 NKubie
I love that Bella became a screenwriter!
2/25 c59 NKubie
I still hope Bella finds a way to punch Irina, just in a less public place.

2/24 c58 NKubie
Awww. I'm glad we got to meet Jasper. What a charmer!

Nsn
2/23 c54 NKubie
Aw crap! I thought for a moment that Edward was going to propose on their date.

2/22 c53 NKubie
That was sweet, what Esme said to the girls. Better than anything they'd get from their own mothers, that's for sure!

2/21 c52 NKubie
Yeah, I definitely wanted to smack Jessica. Ugh! That cracked me up that they were cheering for David Cullen too.

Bug risk coming up. I hope it's worth it!
2/20 c51 NKubie
I love this! And I really flove Esme! And Charlie is a hoot!

19,776 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »