FanFiction.Net
for Words with Friends

11/16/2023 c27 Siriusmunchkin
It is extremely hilarious watching Bella acting like a 15 yr old. Always enjoy your stories
11/16/2023 c26 Siriusmunchkin
May have reviewed years ago, but just in case. The entire situation is nobody's fault except Bella's. Have absolutely no sympathy for her in the least.
11/16/2023 c53 kceeblevinshotmail.com
Oh David! I can’t stop laughing! I’m actually crying!
6/17/2023 c2 MikeIce
Liking it so far.
3/15/2023 c62 The Soup Review
Good Soup
4/22/2022 c34 7DawnBreaker8
Man I’m a little more than halfway through this now and woo wee the first time definitely met all expectations! Loved it!
4/6/2022 c62 Toni L Smith
Totally loved it absolutely wonderful. Regards Toni Smith toni-smith bigpond
2/17/2022 c27 2quartkneerocks
I feel like I have had this conversation with my dad! Who raised me alone after my mom left by the way. I just really enjoyed reading this part, I am going to call my daddy
11/24/2021 c62 Guest
Beautiful story
11/5/2021 c12 4KDGlover
I know what’s coming and I’m so anxious to get there, I love love love this story.
11/5/2021 c4 KDGlover
This is like the 10-billionth time I’ve read this Fic and I still get giddy every time
10/18/2021 c62 Emo4
I still love this story. thanks for sharing it.
9/1/2021 c62 BlueKarou79
Second or third time reading this over the years. Thanks for writing!

Off to read Words with Strangers again :)
4/28/2021 c13 Guest
I’m not sure if you still check the reviews for this story, but I just wanted you to know that this is my favorite fanfic I’ve ever read. I’ve read it several times and I just keep coming back because the way you have developed these characters is so dynamic. Your story makes me believe that it’s possible for me to fall in love with a celebrity via WWF, and the fantasy of what that would be like is what enchants and draws readers to the story. We have all imagined what it would be like to fall in love with our favorite celebrity, and because Bella is so relatable, I am able to put myself in her shoes and pretend that I’m her. You’re an incredible writer and I’m a huge fan of all of your stories. Never ever stop!
2/25/2021 c62 2NKubie
Awww. They certainly got their HEA! I love how the use Words to communicate the important stuff.

Thank you for this amazing journey!

Stay safe and well!