for Stakeout Gone Wrong

5/1/2017 c1 Guest
That is total bullshit
7/27/2015 c1 14khazrn43
Frustrating as hell. Why can't Quinn just die.
6/24/2014 c1 Guest
Great
7/11/2012 c1 Brokenbutterfly
Finn is kind of an ass in this..
5/1/2012 c1 fav-4U
I LOVE this story :)

one of the bests i have ever read
2/3/2012 c1 8LC 86
That was a really cute story. It was interesting look at the stakeout. I wish there were more. And I'm gald it didn't have a happy eneding. It was more creative that way. :)
5/5/2011 c1 4RockerPrincess83
Loved it! The ending was perfect. Great job :)
4/17/2011 c1 20irshgirl
That was good ...cute when it needed to be and sweet and romantic with Finn and rachel. i was glad she stood her ground with him and the maturity was nice in Finn now he just needs to get past whatever his hang-up is so he can be with rachel. Confusion will only go so far and it shouldnt be a hard choice. He either loves rachel or Quinn.Still it was sweet and hopeful and gave me my Finchel fix. Great one-shot !
4/17/2011 c1 honoursarah
it was gud i hope u write more
4/17/2011 c1 Finnchel14
i like it but i don't understand how it will be unfair for them i mean yea Quinn will be pissed at Finn if he breaks up with her b4 prom its unfair for them not to be together because they love eachother
4/17/2011 c1 empressalia
I loved this. I do honestly believe this is what should happen with Finchel in the show. Well done :)
4/17/2011 c1 oftheheart
awww babies you're almost there :"D
4/17/2011 c1 8sandra-wfg
totally great!

"Hey, Rach? I just want to finish that sentence for you," she waits and looks at him with hope. "I still have feelings for you." please let it happen on the show!

and really it's not a problem beta-ing you, it's actlually more like a present you make me to allow me to read that beforehand! :D