FanFiction.Net
for Freeze, Thaw, Reheat

3/31/2022 c5 Vishw
I loved your one-shots but not sure I can enjoy this one no matter how good. Not a fan of this period on the show. Beckett using Josh for her physical needs and Rick for rest. And Rick letting her.
6/25/2021 c52 Bikchun
I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing it.
11/1/2020 c7 Anarchicmind
Honestly, one of my favorite scenes from any Castle fan fiction, as pertaining to to Castle clan just being creative together anyway.

Until the later seasons, the Castle family scenes were always amongst my favorite.
8/10/2020 c52 8HarmoSeriesAddict
Yours was one of the first fiction I've read on Castle... A few years later, I still njoy coming back to it... You probably won't ever finsih it (which is a shama) but I'll be there waiting if you ever do...
6/17/2020 c18 Daydreamer826
I really liked the scene at Remy’s. I see it play in front of me. Well done!
7/12/2018 c52 Thebonesgirl33
Look, I know its been a few years and there may never be another update or if you will even get this but I wanted to tell you just how much I love this story. Truly love it. It’s one I reread over and over. You got the character personalities spot on and your writing is fantastic. I read a lot of fanfic and I have my favorites, this on is one of them. Even if I don’t have it saved somewhere, I can always remember the name because I love t so much. I wrote fanfic for a little while and I understand the work that goes into it, what you have here is a masterpiece. I just only wish there was more. Anyway, I hope this gets to you and makes you smile like your fic has done for me. Thank you for this wonderful fanfic.
-Hailey(thebonesgirl33)
4/4/2018 c52 tvlover777
can you please write more?! We need an ending!
11/29/2017 c2 2HarryxGinnyPercyxAnnabeth4ever
I love this chapter! I especially like the part where it mentions that Alexis should receive recognition for her academic achievements and that shouldn't be diminished just because her father is well-off. It's always irritated me that if someone's parents are even just moderately successful, they won't get scholarships no matter how hard they work.
11/24/2017 c52 Guest
I really enjoyed your story but was a little disappointed in the ending; perhaps I just wanted more. Thanks for sharing.
11/13/2017 c52 helensorrento
Are you serious?Your leaving this story here!I sat here all morning reading this and waiting for them to take the next step and there is none!Loves the story though.
9/27/2017 c52 helensorrento
I read this story in one day,I can't believe you left it is the ending?
6/19/2017 c52 D3bbi3c
A very good story. I thoroughly enjoined it. Not sure if you completed it but it is still very, very, very good. If real life intervened then I hope that there was a positive outcome. I'm going to make you a favorite author just in case you decide to write again. Wishing you and your family the best.
6/14/2017 c18 D3bbi3c
I know this is an old story and you haven't written a lot of Castle stories but I must say that I am thoroughly enjoying this. I read where you didn't finish it but I guess real life got in the way so I won't complain. Maybe you will, one day, when your kids don't require as much of your time. Meanwhile I just wanted to thank you for this story. Castle is over and it still hurts but stories like this do help a bit. I will write my own ending in my head should you never finish it.
5/11/2017 c52 Bikchun
Thanks. Truly enjoyed this story.
Life must have taken you on another path. Perhaps you will cross this way again.
2/18/2017 c52 nalex411
WAIT WHAT THIS STORY IS FLIPPING AMAZING AND THERES NO MORE?!
1,241 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »