for Birthdays and Boys

10/20/2013 c1 CielPhanatic
Oh my Jesus Christ...*fans aggressively*
9/24/2013 c1 Myuk Namda
I think what I enjoy most about your take on Pitcest is that you're not afraid of delving into more raunchy material.
Even when others may say otherwise, I think that some of the more appreciative readers can overlook the flaws and see the positives.
But really, I just have guilty pleasures and your stories have all my fav kinks! XP

While it may be asking for much by this point and I can't expect you to take in the words of a stranger to heart, i'm still hoping that you haven't quit on these fics yet. As much of a newcomer I really do like to read these, and I dislike not seeing good stories get finished.

So i hope in some way my request is heard in some way to you; please don't give up on these! 8(
7/14/2013 c1 20Celiyan
WOOF- I WILL REVIEW.

It was amazing, do you have any idea how hard it is to find a good lemon on ? Its horrible. Try finding something good between that trash, you'll die from eyebleeding I can't even describe.

Take it from me that this is totally worth reading after twenty horrible fics. This made my evening complete.
7/6/2013 c1 pleeeeease
Make a second birthday chapter so I can die from another nosebleed! I know it's been a really long time, but I really want to see this other chapter than you suggested in the AN.
6/29/2013 c1 Dark Viridi
Oh gaaaawwwd that was ... lol reminded me sooo much of Kaichou wa Maid Sama. XD
2/20/2013 c1 9That Faggot From Next door
Hot
9/30/2012 c1 crystal
no matter how many times i read it i still love it
8/14/2012 c1 Crystal
Omg I love u this is the first story of yours I read but Ive read all the other and I love them soooooo much
I also adore maximum ride and that commonsense thing is super funny and true
DFTBA
For ever yours
7/3/2012 c1 6Shrouded-Persona
Please madam continue with a sequel. For this poor fangirl.
4/24/2012 c1 12RadiantWaterfalls
Wow...
4/10/2012 c1 Guest
is this a joke? MEIDO-KUN.
2/21/2012 c1 Nutty Delphox
...Daaamn... You really should write a second chapter, that was amazing! I don't know if I should say poor Pit or lucky Kuro, but that was awesome!
18 Page 1 2 Next »