FanFiction.Net
for Mr Invisible

2/8/2015 c1 bookgirl
No it not good it is GREAT!
And you MUST write more!
3/27/2014 c1 wolvesarethebest
i love this story
please go on with this
10/26/2013 c1 1ViralsInASouffleNut
Wow, that was quick! Very action packed, I like! VERY good!
There's only one thing that's off: they've only done the mind thing twice, and they can't do it on command, for some reason. That doesn't really matter though, as it adds excitement to the plot.
Other than that, it was great!
Can't wait to read more! But nooo.. you haven't updated for three years! It was wonderful, why haven't you continued?!
8/27/2013 c1 Shannon
Really good! I know its been awhile, but you should finish this. Seriously! It has a great set up and I want to know what happens next. Please keep writing this story!
7/11/2013 c1 5ViralWolfGirl
Pllllllllleeeeeeeeeease update!
2/18/2013 c1 Rebecca Taylor's
Please continue
1/17/2013 c1 NameERB000
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I love the beginning!
1/4/2013 c1 PeanutbutterWolf
I love it! Who's the guy that is invisible? PLEASE UPDATE!
8/18/2011 c1 emmylia6
write the nex chapter soon please
5/19/2011 c1 CCNinjaPants
Awesome! Can't wait for more :D
5/13/2011 c1 8Doubletheweiird
This. story. is. AWESOME!

You should totally keep writing!
4/19/2011 c1 KMS1226
CANT WAIT 4 THE NEXT CHAPTER!
4/19/2011 c1 22akatsuki15
A good first chapter in my opinion. The characters seemed realistic. I'm really happy to see another Virals story out there and I hope that you update soon!
4/19/2011 c1 Ash207
LOVE IT! You better update more often than your other story OR ELSE. Anyways...UPDATE SOON it was a great start... But it should have been longer haha. Oh well but update ASAP
4/19/2011 c1 First reviewer
Finally, another virals story!

I've been tired of checking the virals section for another story or at least another update! So thanks for writing it!

Anyway, the first chapter is good. The last part sets the pace well for what's to come!

Please update soon!