for DNA Madness

8/20/2017 c3 Brittni
Ohhh SHIT another evil villain
10/21/2013 c3 8The Keeper of Worlds
Simply hilarious and awesome. I agree, 2 and a Half Men sucks soooo bad that not even a whole brothel could out suck it:) Yes, perfect dirty line joke! Please update soon!
8/28/2013 c3 8adventuremaker21
GINYU
6/20/2012 c3 Kitty G
I know your story is not finished yet, but I had to post this. I think I already figured out who the dark entity in your story is. But, since you want to surprise your readers, I'll keep it a secret. But I think it is too obvious who the fiend really is. Who else would know about the dragon balls and want revenge on the saiyans. Doing good so far. I would like a little more excitement, that is if you want to make the story exciting. Half- saiyan Bulma is a very interesting idea. Very creative story.
5/24/2012 c3 Guest
I hope you realize that for absolutely no reason you go into script form in the middle of your chapter.

Also, the references to your personal opinion about American media are very random and have no real purpose to the story.

Other than that, the story could have some potential.
5/24/2012 c3 anon
good story so far and as for the person, i'm gonna assume it's ginyu
8/21/2011 c1 1orochi.exe
AWESOME! FAVED!
5/28/2011 c2 miikodesu
maybe it's babidi or pilaf :D
5/16/2011 c1 Makaila P
Hello. that was amazing. yes you should defenately keep going i really want to know what will happen next. thanks!
5/13/2011 c1 2O-Godzilla-O
I really like the story but it seems as though your rushing through it. It might be helpful to go back and add details, like to planet Vegeta. It doesn't feel like the dream is important enough to worry about at this point.

Also Bulma and Vegeta seem a bit out of character. Usually Vegeta is more gruff about things, like Bulma worrying over a dream she had last night. He'd tell her not to worry and seem brave but he himself would keep an eye out after that point. Bulma is more characterized as needing to figure things out by herself and make herself important to the Z fighters. I'd see her as spending time in her lab tinkering with her destroyed machine before bringing someone else into the problem.

I think you have real creative ideas but you just need a to keep editing over and over to make your writing amazing and well thought out :)
5/13/2011 c1 Gypsy1888
I totally think you should continue. I've been waiting for a fic like this. Great idea. Update soon.
5/13/2011 c1 5Genowomen18
i love it so far keep going it is amazing
5/13/2011 c1 preciousjade76
Very interesting. I haven't read a story like this. Update soon.
5/13/2011 c1 ansam
Hey i liked this you should keep going and if you want some advise Vegeta starts to not like the sayain ability Bulma holds... Can't wait until you update...
5/12/2011 c1 2pensuka
hehe the look on thei faces priceless i bet goku will be shocked too
16 Page 1 2 Next »