for If I Needed Someone

7/26/2012 c3 2MormonBae
Okay, I usually wait 'til the very end to leave a review, but this chapter was SO. DANG. CUTE. I just had to say how awesome it was!
11/19/2011 c3 4gleefan263
This story is REALLY good! And funny! Please update soon and keep up the great work! XD
11/8/2011 c3 Scottiebeatleschicdonuts
Please update soon! It was sooooo sweet and all Ringo-y and George-y :3 I love it!
8/28/2011 c3 Abigail Corey
I love this story and I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope you write more cuz I have SERIOUS issues about reading stories within the week. I can't give critizism, and I critize EV-ER-Y-THING. So, coming from me, that means you're, like, perfect. Not to sound...weird...Everything I say here is good, so, if it sounds, like, bad, or...anything...I don't do compliments well...Sorry, I'm rambling, I also have issues with rambling. And tangents. Is that the same thing? I think it is. SORRY! Ok, Shutting up now. (stage whisper)GOOD STORY!
8/3/2011 c3 22Blue Truth
HAI. YOU BETTER UPDATE. BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER. AND YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED TO. BECAUSE I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY AND THE BEATLES AND PERCY JACKSON (SORRY I KIND OF STALKED YOUR PROFILE) AND I SERIOUSLY THINK YOU NEED TO UPATED *NOW*

OHKAY BUHBYE TATA

TA

AND FEEL FREE TO READ MY STUFF AND YES I AM AWARE I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND JUST ASKED YOU TO REVIEW MY STUFF (PARTICULARLY NINETEEN HUNDRED EIGHTY FIVE) BUT THAT IS BECAUSE I AM ADDICTED TO REVIEWS OHKAY?

SO UPDATE. READ. REVIEW. WHATEVER.

:DDDD

-Blue
5/27/2011 c3 lpwriter4life
This is a great fan fic so far; update soon
5/26/2011 c3 The Nowhere Girl
YAY SUGAR!

AND PIE! (John's still jealous XD)

I, now I'm confused. John is never nice to people...well...in his own way! I'm sensing things beginning to happen. Hmm...

And Ringo! Just, Ringo :)

I LOVE IT! :)

~Sarah
5/26/2011 c3 3LyssaInTheSky
EEEEEEE Mandy! love it! especially cos there's more Georgie :)

~Lyssa
5/26/2011 c3 Shelbyharrison
Ha I just love George and I agree Ringo is so cute and cuddly I so sleepy I just got back from new york
4/26/2011 c2 idontreallyusethissiteanymore
Awesome story! :D
4/24/2011 c2 sunshineharrison
Okay...I've been meaning to read this next chappie for 2 days but SCHOOL KEEPS GETTING IN THE WAY! I'm gonna freaking KILL my math teacher with mah helper and Koch submachine gun! Aaaannnyywaayyss dude totes loved this chapter! More please! Oh! Btw okay so you know that super violent intense oneshot i sent you? I think I'm gonna finally turn it into a multi chapter story! Hahaha! Love ya!

Amanda
4/24/2011 c2 quarrygirl
Aww. Who would be mean to Paulie? Well, I guess it's okay 'cos she didn't know who he was and how awesome he is.

Update soon! By the way I totally know what you mean by getting kicked off the computer too soon. It sucks!
4/23/2011 c2 LyssaInTheSky
C'mon, more Georgie please! (and I don't take any offense to you calling me a George-freak, because I am(: )

Anywho, I love it! Please update as quickly as you can!

I love your portrayal of the boys :D

~Lyssa
4/22/2011 c2 10ByeByeRainBird
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww saved by John 8D
4/22/2011 c2 Pennylove
Um George needs to be more in the story I hope she ends up with ringo or John poor Paul that doesent seem like u to be mean to HIM lol

~Shelby