for Odd Couple

11/15/2013 c3 7Mangaka Sapphire N
Creepy decorated black boxes . . . like strange black cubes, except creepier and . . . decorated. And before the 11th. Don't worry, I'm not criticizing, this is a good story :D
11/15/2013 c2 Mangaka Sapphire N
Hm, I didn't know the Doctor could cook like that. Nor that he spoke Italian (I think that's what it was, right?). Oh well, he's a Timelord, I won't question it. But now I'm wondering, does the Tardis translate everything into Gallifreyan for the Doctor or does he just know all languages?
11/15/2013 c1 Mangaka Sapphire N
So this is the 10th Doctor then? :)
7/12/2013 c1 8Raxius
I have a suggestion and before you ask I know I'm hitting the most overused plot element but in my opinion screw it it's Doctor Who's 50th Anniversary might as have some fun .

I was going to suggest in the style of reading the books both the CCS crew and the Doctor Who crew would watch their own adventures .

I know it's been done before just thought I'd give it a shot.
3/18/2012 c1 mark3232
I'd like to respond to what InsanityRulez said. No, it was NOT the drums. That was in the Master's head. It was the sound of Wilf knocking.
2/16/2012 c9 James Birdsong
Splendid chapter ADdude :)
8/12/2011 c9 1InsanityRulez
*disbelieving look with wide eyes + hand over mouth* No! HAH! SHE HEARD IT! THE NEVER ENDING DRUMS! HAH!

oh god now i'm hyper

may i just advise you to reread your stories/updates before you post them so you can find any mistakes, 'cuz at points i got really confused, and the problem being grammer, that doesn't happen often.^_^'

HYPERNESS AND RANDOMNESS RULEZ! in short, INSANITY RULEZ! get it? ugh that was lame;^(
8/4/2011 c8 James Birdsong
Apology accepted. Good chapter.
7/19/2011 c7 James Birdsong
Very good
6/10/2011 c4 20Movie-Brat
Not bad but you need to work on your spelling and puncuation.
4/28/2011 c2 Movie-Brat
Not a bad concept, it's pretty funny but you need to work on your spelling and be a bit more descriptive. Plus, just in case; keep an eye on your grammar especially those run on sentences.
4/20/2011 c1 182Luiz4200