for The Word Revenge

3/23/2014 c8 1Equalrights4animals
Wow this story is super exciting! Please update soon!
12/13/2013 c5 21coolbluerays
Reading Alejandro and Heather in this chapter reminds me how much I love how strong and powerful their love is *sigh*
10/30/2013 c1 Guest
This story rocks so far! Heather's reaction to Alejandro being alive was just how I imagined it would be and I think that even though his motives are questionable is right, Chris is a sick bastard! I just looooove the HeatherEva friendship and I hope to see more! Keep up the awesome work!
10/6/2013 c8 Guest
Oh, I feel like fainting ! Finally a story that mixes realistic Aleheather and wonderfully dark Greek Mythology! Thank you sooo much for making this fangirl's dream a reality! Update soon, really soon! I also love the other TD couples and Rio and Jose are delightfully devious. Keep up the great work !
10/6/2013 c8 42SmilesThroughFandoms
So THAT'S how Theo got so fucked up! I actually feel kinda sorry for him now. But nit enough for me to take back my secret wish of him ending up being the person Hades showed no mercy to. (Guess it's not a secret anymore though, huh?) Great Job!
10/5/2013 c7 44D0ll
Honestly, This chapter was good but it really confused me I feel like I don't know what's going on anymore, is Theodore Al & Jose's father? I'm so confused. I'll try to read it over again.
10/3/2013 c7 2AlmightyAeneas
Interesting. Aside from the creative liberties taken with greek mythology here (sorry, but that's just one of those things for me), I quite enjoyed this. Although, it makes me wonder, is EVERY member of the cast a demigod of some sort? Because it's looking that way. I mean at this rate, you might as well be writing a Percy Jackson fanfic too! I kid of course. XD

I've noticed that this is drifting away from the original premise and turning full force into Theodore's story. Not that I really have an issue with that, he's an interesting character and all, but I felt that was an interesting observation.

And I thought you were giving this up? O_o
10/3/2013 c7 42SmilesThroughFandoms
I liked how you mentioned yourself in this chapter! Clever! Great job! 3 Loved it!
1/6/2013 c6 Guest
Please update! I don't think I could love this story more! I love the sci-fi, the Aleheather, the details and descriptions. And I have so many questions that I'm still dying to get answered so again, please update!
7/7/2012 c5 Guest
I love this series and it would mean so much to me if you did another chapter, pretty please? I haven't got an account yet, but I intend on doing so. Thank you in advance if you do another chapter (or more!)
7/8/2012 c6 44D0ll
You updated, you updated, you updated! Yay!
So much info and backstory! I love how youre connecting everything and giving it all a new outlook. It's so entertaining Greek mythology is so interesting and the way you can give it a new life and connect it is so awesome.
So I didn't expect theo to be cupids son. He seems so out of love in his life. I felt sorry for him being cursed. This also means Gwen is his daughter therefore shes got Helen of Troy, nemesis and cupids blood all flowing throughher... Woah.
So gades had an affair with Al's mom does that mean Jose or al or Carlos is part god?
Will we see hades and and others try more to reach out to their children. Id like to see hades help al I'd that is his son get out of this contract with renard...
Did I miss anything?
I don't think so, anyway I loved the way this is churning out new twist with every chapter it is great can't wait Til u update again.
7/7/2012 c6 42SmilesThroughFandoms
This was interesting! I liked it.
7/7/2012 c6 2AlmightyAeneas
Let me get this straight, Gwen is Renard's daughter, Rio actually is related to Eris, Sandy is related to Nemesis, and Gwen is too by extension, and one of the Burromuerto brothers is a son of Hades. (I'm hoping for Alejandro due to the fact Hades is my favorite greek god and that Al' is my favorite Total Drama character)

Great chapter, by the way.
5/30/2012 c5 ZalelTribal
Can u continue. I'm liking where this is going.
5/6/2012 c5 snapbacksnbows
please update soon. I love where the story is going.
24 Page 1 2 Next »