for Senior Year

12/17/2018 c20 2yarnfan4life
love it please write more
9/22/2014 c13 14khazrn43
Your story is great but. It is unrealistic that they would just not have sex anymore. If you wanted them to wait for marriage you shouldn't of had them hook up in the first place. Rachel has always very open about sexuality. And Finn is a teenage boy. You took them way out of character
8/23/2014 c5 1Alex B. Goode
I ship Pizes.
3/2/2014 c25 Guest
LoVing every chapter of your story, very good writing I love the way you portray Finchel.
3/17/2013 c25 pesca13891
I just finished to read this story! It was amazing, you are such a good writer and your ideas have been genius! You also used some songs they used after you finished the story and the senior year national dresses' color was actually red! I'm going on with "the future"!
9/29/2012 c1 25BellaMarieSwanCullen97
I just wanted to say that I LOVE your stories. :)
12/30/2011 c1 10chordoverstreetfanactic
Good Chapter lots of detail! i like it! keep writing! :)
11/20/2011 c25 Ms.Els
Love love and love ! All of your stories are amazing !
11/20/2011 c24 Finchellover
This was one of the best glee stories I have ever read! The songs that were used were amazing!

:D
10/19/2011 c24 1Nicoley1412
i really really really like your story. thanks so much for your nice comments on my story. :D
7/31/2011 c25 8imabfamous
This whole story was absolutely adorable! I loved it so much! I adore Finchel and you portrayed them so well! A fabulous story!

~with love

Kelsi
6/24/2011 c24 CoryKesler
Very cute story. Even made me tear up several times. I look forward to reading more of your work.
6/13/2011 c24 2SingMaddi
OMG ! I loved your story it was really sweet ! You Gould write another future one :)
6/8/2011 c24 Marlayna
This story is amazing. I loved it so much. Will there be a sequel?
6/5/2011 c24 Nick
Absolutely amazing. PLEASE write another story. I hope RIB uses these lines for S3 plot. Everything was perfect! I'm going to re read the future now :)
148 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »