for A New Player: Year Two: Secrets and Serpents

1/12 c15 LOTR Lover
Hi! It's me again. Liked this one a lot too. Fayken's becoming a mysterious character. And your portrayal of Dark! and Greater Good!Dumbledore is amazing. Wish I could write like you. I finished reading this and Mists of Lies. I've got to move on to the fourth book, What's - Its - Name(sorry, forgot the title!) Will review at the end of Mists of Lies! Peace!
12/8/2020 c13 Ice Demon Ranger
Wonderful story.
Thanks for sharing
4/23/2018 c1 1Slayerseba
definitely no defiantly
3/3/2018 c14 2Doc Junior
I just finished this, i must say i'm a little bit desapointed. I mean the writting is okay, the characters are okay as well but we learnt Nothing about this mysterious nlack hair boy, i hope you are not just re doing all Harry potter's years with Faykan added and some few reference about lord of the rings once or twice and draco friend with the golden trio.
It would be rather ... poor, there is Nothing interesting in this neither Something creative.

I'm gonna give a try to the third book but if it is again reliving HP third year with Faykan i think i will stop there
10/6/2017 c2 Tim Laughter
Its different to see Gandolff if I spelled that right. To see him to be a boy in this, to help Harry. But its good though.
2/3/2017 c13 8imaginist007
great story
10/6/2013 c13 1davycrockett100
awesome keep it up
7/19/2013 c14 melissa.mcginnis3
Awesome :D Will you be doing Order of the Phoenix as well?
3/22/2013 c13 KeegSlytherin
Well... All I'm going to say is: on with third year! After a few hours' sleep though, even if I want to begin reading the next one right now.
I liked your take on the second year. Although I think Draco is a little too much in the shadows -maybe it's just me and my particular liking of Draco's character but he should be featured a little more, that would balance Harry's friendship with Faykan and especially with Ron.
12/1/2012 c2 Alpecca Ankaa Black
"'Kairan Telcontar & Aethodry Black: F.A. 78'" my reaction to this revelationOH MY GOD! Sirius is descended from Aragorn/Estel/Strider/Ellessar/etc.
11/22/2012 c14 Wulffe
Very good story ..

Off to read the next installment of this series ..

;-}
7/11/2011 c13 krill64
I must say this has to be one of the best crossovers that I have ever read. It has been a delight to read your work and I must ask, will you be becoming a published author?

Please continue with your series.

Sincerely,