for What began the feud?

3/18/2018 c1 Greg
I really did enjoy this but maybe you could go into more detail? I think you have laid down a wonderful base that would be even better with perhaps a page or two more of writing.
8/21/2016 c1 fuckface
cool
5/12/2016 c1 Guest
This is really good.
2/12/2016 c1 Dimasha Fernando
Nice Review, starting was nice except the ending was a bit rushed. :)
2/12/2016 c1 Hi hi
Awesome!
11/8/2015 c1 ANdrew
This is copied from a famous writer, I believe David Blixt.
3/5/2015 c1 Guest
I really like the premiss. I feel as though a greater tragedy would be for her to not die but to merely become injured. Upon realizing that she was unable to deal with either of them, she rebukes both of their love.

As a result subsequently Annabelle marrys another man. Capulet and Montague eventually marry their ladies out of necessity but never truly love. This would highlight Lady Capulet's eccentricity and drug addiction, as well as Lady Montague's constant nagging. The drugged out vicadin wife, and nagging shrew obsessed with forcing love from Lord Montague is now justified.

The fued would continue because regardless of their success, and overall affluence, they still know that every day, their mutual percieved one true love is now wed to another because of their former best friend's actions.

They push this off onto their men and children secretly, while concealing their true romantic discord.

Just a thought but I hope you enjoy my interpretation.
4/20/2011 c1 1ms.aeroplaneman
It's short and sweet! Not too fancy, which is good, as if it is, you'll end up confusing the reader. Maybe you should write more though? Enhance your writing abilities and continue writing fanfics?

Overall though, it's a brilliant first timer :)

Maybe just a bit more description? Or something to liven it up a bit, will do.

But yeah, keep it ;)