for Untitled

4/26 c1 Guest
Carrie should go through the episodes.
1/21/2018 c2 Guest
This is crazy i love it
10/18/2017 c2 Guest
I like this story no mary sue yes!
7/16/2014 c2 Guest
I very much agree with what you said about the Warden, pretty much every girl who likes Superjail thinks ooh I'm just gonna make my OC beautiful and the Warden will be like holy chalk balls I love you! I'm pleasantly surprised that she was thrown into the incinerator, instead of the Warden telling Jared to prepare her a beautiful room. I anxiously await what will happen to your OC who is probably the best Warden OC out there.
5/2/2014 c2 2The Knees of Bees
The one Superjail fanfiction with a reasonable OC and is well written, and it hasn't been updated since 2011! I'll still follow it in the hopes of you ever deciding to continue it.
4/6/2014 c2 Chimeleyh
More? Please?
10/23/2013 c2 12PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior
Chapters are a little small but I really like this :D yeah, I can see the fandoms problem with Mary Sue OCs o-o I've made an OC but she NOWHERE NEAR being Warden's love interest. I'll be honest when I say that OCxWarden is a pairing I'm a bit edgy with so I try to stay far away from it.

I hope you update this soon though c:
3/5/2013 c2 Guest
Write more soon please!
1/8/2013 c2 Guest
Write more!
12/23/2012 c2 Absol24
Loved the story! It's nice to see a change in these stories. Write soon please?
9/2/2012 c1 SomePerson
im just to lazy to log in right now...but anyway...great story so far!,it really got my attetion since it dident start like "Jakeknife came out of nowhere and attacked me then Jailbot got him and accdintaly grabbed me, oh no!" thats all i see with these Oc's though i canonly stand one of them...

But anyway please oh please COUNTINUE!
4/6/2012 c1 6Curiously-Insane
Congratulations on coming up with something unique ^^

It seems really interesting!
1/30/2012 c2 3ShadowCat98
UPDATE!

For someone who isn't really a fan of SuperJail, i aded a lot of favorites just now...:S freaking deviation, putting me in this whole...

XD

Shadow
12/19/2011 c2 idontlikethisusername
Please please write more! Its so nice to get to the bloody grit and not

Mary-sue crap, please write more? You've gotten me curious! Oh and jared totally would carry a tazer, as pointed out he's kind of a worrywart.
8/5/2011 c2 goodbyegone
I must say, I like your OC very much. I've not had much experience with Mary Sues, thank God, so I'm pleased not to run into one here. Your writing style, very blunt and to-the-point, is highly entertaining and suits the story fantastically. I'm absolutely loving where this is going, in case that wasn't clear! Please update sometime; it would be a shame to leave such an excellent story behind.
24 Page 1 2 Next »