for Personal Demons

7/22/2015 c9 HopeAlways
Oh my god. This chapter destroyed me. I'm reading this story for a few hours, all in one breath and just clicking one chapter after another. Right now I need some time to absorb all those feelings and informations. Damn well wrote story! I'm so happy you already published everything, because the waiting for every new chapter would destroy the shock and complete delve I have right now :D
4/17/2014 c8 34TheBlackForest
Sam better not go blind or I swear I'm leaving. And oh cute dean,
4/17/2014 c7 TheBlackForest
DAMN YOU MONSTER! I READ UP ON TORTURE DEVICES AND TECHNIQUES AND OH IT IS ON YIOU BETTER START RUNNING YOU ASSBUTT!
4/17/2014 c6 TheBlackForest
NO! FREAKING IDIOTS GET SOME SALT AND IRON! NO SAMMY!
4/17/2014 c5 TheBlackForest
It's like walking up to a random person, paying them, and forcing them to listen? And no one'll believe the whole demon thing. I agree with Sam. But I obviously need psyciatric help after this story.
4/17/2014 c4 TheBlackForest
Wow...thanks, needed that uber-feels moment. I won't even try to staunch the tears. And is it Azazel? I doubt it.
4/17/2014 c3 TheBlackForest
Thanks, for making me cry. I needed that. Now I'm getting WTH looks. But all totally worth it. Sammy...too cute...
4/17/2014 c2 TheBlackForest
That's okay. Good job, lovin' the brothers. And is seeing the spirit a demon ability of Sam's? Crazy, but I love his demon abilities. Sorry.
4/17/2014 c1 TheBlackForest
Aww...Sammy, we love you and we know you miss Jess. And who's the stalker? Is it 'Jess'? And I like this so far!
1/25/2014 c15 49Sammy's Missing Shoe
i actually started to cry a little bit in this chapter! in a good way of course!
12/26/2011 c18 10rozzy07
Having just read all 18 chapters (so far!)in one long satisfying shot all I can say is that you have me totally hooked. The damage to Sam, both to his psyche and body has been tremendous here, and it leaves you wondering how so much hurt, how many emotional fractures, will/could ever heal without Dean at his side. Just love how you have kept them brothers together, despite all that they have faced and the doubts that / would have driven them apart. Great storytelling, and I can't praise you enough for this brilliant piece of writing. Thanks so much. Rozzy
8/28/2011 c3 6MRitz
Very interesting, Ani! Sam's seeing things and on the top of that... he's injured! Is he really seeing the ghost or just hallucinating? Great story so far. I'm bookmarking it :) Hugs, Ritu.
8/17/2011 c18 BranchSuper
No wonder Sam was afraid he'd been blinded again... Very good story - keep up the good work!
8/17/2011 c18 2MysteryMadchen
On this chapter I will just repeat myself, smashing job girl! Such a well done, well thought out, and well put together and implemented story that you've developed. I loved every portion of it and would never be disappointed by your work. And thanks so much for the kind thank you to me, you are a gem. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Oh and by the way the way you melded the end of this story with the epi Bloody Mary was brilliant. Thanks again, Nicole.
8/17/2011 c18 judyann
Wonderful ending and a wonderful story. Loved reading it from beginning to end! Can't wait for another one from you!
136 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »