for Made For Each Other

1/13/2018 c1 Guest
this is the greatest thing to come from this fandom yet i hope u know that
10/22/2013 c1 12PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior
I'M SOBBING. That was just too gosh dang hilarious x'D
12/20/2012 c1 AlphaRainbows
heh heh

laughed

laughed hard
10/12/2012 c1 3ShadowCat98
*Maniacal laughter goes here with an image of me blowing the Sue's brains out...mmmyep:3*
8/25/2012 c1 TechnoTwins
Heh... I'm dying over here. This was... So perfectly hilarious. You are my role model.
6/23/2012 c1 1MyLittleSanctuary
This is just soo funny! I love it!
4/6/2012 c1 6Curiously-Insane
I was just skimming the description when I saw the name and thought "oh god a mary sue jo way am I reading that" then I saw parody and changed my mind. Congratulations, your story has amused me.
11/27/2011 c1 Elle
This is so freaking true! I hope all those over-obsessed Warden fangirls read this. Yeah, I like the warden, and YEAH I love Superjail!, but COME ON. Seriously though, this is great. I love it.

-Elle :)
6/24/2011 c1 28Mug of Doodles
U IZ SUTCH A H8R. This was the best thing that Ive read in forever and a day. Reading about all that shimmering made me think about the genius(lolno) mind of Stephanie Meyer. I feel your character wasnt perfect enough; She didnt even have 456676 different superpowers! Thats wiggity wack, yo. The Wardens, "wtf. Whoa, bitch. Back up." reactions were to be expected.
5/9/2011 c1 emma
i love you. that was so perfect and true. i just- i love you.
5/2/2011 c1 MewNamine
Oh god. I loved this. It was amazing. Honestly, it makes me cringe to see the horrible way fangirls disgrace Superjail. It's unbearable. This. This is- Ahhh, I loved it. Kinda wish it was a full series(Or something along those lines...I can't think of the right words), that would be hilarious...Now, I'mma re-read this a hundred more times
4/24/2011 c1 1IrkedOut
You're awesome and hilarious, I love you. That was disgustingly accurate on the portrayal of every damn OC story here and on any fanfic site. The "Taylor Swift" part (and every line after that) had me laughing to myself. :D

Oh man, and then I saw a mention of MY OC story at the end. :D Did I already mention you're awesome?
4/21/2011 c1 5GummiPolacca
I respect you SO MUCH for this. Seriously, got to agree with you and the first reviewer: I am so sick of seeing stupid OC fics in the SJ! catagory...they're horrendous, annoying, and, quite frankly, they need to f'ing stop!

"You'll die, but come back as a ghost, and we can do pottery or something! And we can make the genre for that one 'supernatural', because that would be a really cool idea, right?" Haha! Probably my favorite line in the whole thing. Not sure if it was the image of the Warden on a potter's wheel or because it's so accurate to mary-sue fanfics...meh, it was a combination of both.

Anyhow, This whole fic was amazing (and needed)!

So thanks for being awesome- keep it up!

~Sami =3
4/21/2011 c1 7Chitanda
I love you.
4/21/2011 c1 39Pharaoh-Ink
...I love you. In a totally non-creepy manner, I swear it. XD SERIOUSLY, I'm really getting annoyed by all of these stupid OC's with NO thought put into them whatsoever. They all show up the same way. They all share the same characteristics. They're all hopped up hyperactive 13 year olds who want to make it with the Warden. Just because Superjail's a crazy show with IMPOSSIBLY amazing and random events and situations and characters, that doesn't mean the writing is lazy and neither should the made-up characters be. The fallback that, "Oh, but SJ is randomz. SO IS MAH CHARACTER." isn't applicable. They're just being LAZY. PURE. LAZINESS. And it's an excuse to live out their creepy fantasies. Why they choose to write out their fantasies for all of us normal fans to suffer through reading is beyond me. They should keep all of that crap in their heads, and put some actual effort into creating a well put together storyline.

That being said, even though your specially made OC was a joke, she was surprisingly more well written than all of the OC's on here. XP

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service