FanFiction.Net
for Rio: Forgotten Memories

4/26/2011 c8 26side-fish
i love how u made that scene where blu realizes his mother is dead, but why u turned my fav blue bird into an emo. why! LOL =P.
4/25/2011 c8 77JFox101
I havnt seen Rio yet, but can the birds talk to the humans? itd make my story a lot more fun.
4/25/2011 c8 2Battleshiplid
Finally it all happened, but I wonder what the effect on Andrew will bring when he finds out what Blu saw, and now that he remembers a fatal bit of his past, one that we did not know originally, this can only get better! But I wonder what will happen when it boils down to Clyde and Blu...
4/24/2011 c7 Battleshiplid
Simply awesome! And the music really fit what was happening! I still think that it would be a good idea to make Blu see his mum, that would be so interesting...
4/24/2011 c7 77JFox101
yay! their out!

Road to Rio 3 is up!
4/24/2011 c6 2Battleshiplid
What emotion! I think Blu should see what Diego has done, I can only imagin what he would feel.
4/24/2011 c6 26side-fish
You update fast.

Congratulations. You're actually the first serious fic in the Rio section that has exceeded 10000 words. Keep it up :).
4/23/2011 c5 side-fish
wow. you definitely lowered your price lol. I have a bunch of birds 100 million US, but if you buy now, you get a 99% discount lol.

I like how you detailed the story of Blu. Very telling. And the mother, very eerie.
4/23/2011 c5 2Battleshiplid
brilliant ending, the tension was great!, and well it all came out, perfect. I am so adding this to my favourites!
4/22/2011 c4 77JFox101
im enjoying this! a lot! i hope someone writes a RioHP cross!
4/22/2011 c4 26side-fish
I dunno. I'm not fan of Greek Mythology or mythology for that matter, so I hope that's done =P.

No POV? You mean 3rd person POV, right?

Eva got caught? Harsh.
4/21/2011 c3 dracowing14
great story so far hope it keeps going. can't wait to find out what happens next.
4/21/2011 c1 side-fish
I like that u put realism in your story. Very detailed indeed. I'm not a fan of writing brands in a story though, there's a subliminal context there. ur grammar is also pretty good.

Anyway, I find everything believable except the price which the birds were bought for. $100 million dollars is worth a lot, especially fifteen years ago. That's like 5-6 Apache helicopters or at least 1 Airbus A320 or 16 M1A2 Abrams tanks ;). Unless of course, it's not American dollars, then I can understand that, but I dun think the currency of Brazil is dollars, is it?
58 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4