for The Library

4/20/2019 c1 SpaceAutumn
Wait, those scenes weren't a date? I thought for sure they were.
3/19/2018 c1 Guest
Is this the Cassandra from tangled the series?
9/25/2012 c1 34PrayerGirl
This was very cute!
1/25/2012 c1 9Irith Ayllistira
That was so cute! I love your one-shots. I guess I'm saying this everytime I review, though.
7/5/2011 c1 2Hedlund
This was great. I could imagine the people observing Eugene and Rapunzel reacting just this way to them.
5/7/2011 c1 23k-shee
Excellent read! My name is also Cassandra and I am also a librarian, so it was a pleasant surprise to see this. I think her name is repeated a little too much on the first few paragraphs, replacing them with pronouns will do. Otherwise, well done, you provide a backstory without it being too subtle and it's wholly believable too.
5/4/2011 c1 26RedVinesGirl11
I loved his fic, it was so original and told so amazigly well! I loved how Eugene was the one to check them all out;)
4/25/2011 c1 10Mrs Snowball
Very good. I liked the idea, and I could relate to Cassandra (I used to work in a library). The scene at the end was a nice touch.
4/21/2011 c1 7tahitiliz
Adorable! I really enjoyed it. You have quite a skill!
4/21/2011 c1 blank00001
I loved this! Especially having Eugene steal a library book and have the book itself be extremely cheesy. I think because Eugene loved the book, and we all love Eugene, that we hyped it up without really knowing what the book really IS! It's a nice twist, anyway. Great job!
4/21/2011 c1 12pamplemousse07
I loved it! It was so different and awesome. Especially the end! Rapunzel and Eugene can get out of anything, can't they?

Great job :)
4/20/2011 c1 31AstroLatte
Oh very cute! I love the ending, really nice way to tie it all together.