for epidemic MD

10/17/2011 c5 2G-styler
May I ask why this story is listet as an A.Cameron and M.M Masters story when they didn't interacted with each other at all yet?He! Cameron and especially Masters weren't mentioned THAT often in this story to be the main characters here.It seems like the story is more about House's sister.
6/20/2011 c3 37RustedDreams
yayy you updated :) I was beginning to think you'd given up on this, I'm glad you haven't and I love Chase so I'm happy he's in it.
4/27/2011 c2 huddyholic
Haha like the authors note xD Well I liked this chap. Loved the huddy convo. You know me so well xD I think you're a great writer. You keep the writers in character, unlike some people on this d@mm show. One thing that is turning me off are all the extra characters xD But I'll deal with it. Also I'm not really a big Cameron fan as you know so I limit my fics on her. But other then that...more huddy lol ;-)
4/25/2011 c2 RustedDreams
This is really good it's even better than chicago md. I can't wait for you to write more and maybe add some more house/cameron moments.
4/25/2011 c2 1Lauri3n
This is just great! And I can see Chase taking those notes for House. It seems like something he would do.
4/23/2011 c1 Becks
:) nice! Very cool
4/21/2011 c1 Lauri3n
This is terrific! I'm glad to see you did a sequel.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service