for Surprise!

10/25/2012 c1 25Lenika08
me ha encantado, que bonito! :)
12/11/2011 c1 187jenny crum
That was awesome, I love how they are together, they are each others soul mate their other half, and I loved it when she told him that he had another present to unwrap.
8/2/2011 c1 1caramellove
happy birthday derek
4/26/2011 c1 10X-MJ-X
Aw honey, that was gorgeous... I honestly don't know how I missed it. It was the most perfect piece of Morgan and Garcia loving oh how wonderful, I hope there are lots more like this to come.

Love Michelle x
4/25/2011 c1 66LoveforPenandDerek
that was excellent
4/24/2011 c1 28sangreal7
What a beautiful story! I loved what Penelope planned for Derek, and that she wanted to give him space to enjoy time with everyone there. Even more beautiful was him turning the tables on her and showing her that what he wanted most of all was to be with her.
4/22/2011 c1 215klcm
Oh 41 years of pleasing us, and he still hasn't aged any ;) lol This was perfect, my friend, absolutely perfect and a lovely idea for Shemar's birthday =) I love how Pen allowed him time to see others, and I loved how he wanted her... and now that ended... "You still have one more present to unwrap."... that really put a perfect ending on this =) Great job!
4/21/2011 c1 7TearDropsOnMyBlueJeans
Cute story 3 hahaha ... can't believe Shemar is 41! He seems awfully too sexy and handsome to be that number! Anyways, I loved this cute one-shot ... especially this : "I happened to start laughing when Rossi started operatic harmonies."

Penelope laughed in relief and continued to pack up the cake. "That's what happens when our Italian Stallion has too much alcohol."

I laughed so loud, my brother looked at me funny haha :) please continue with your cute Morgan/Garcia stories :D
4/21/2011 c1 1alohareader
Wow, great first chapter. Please continue cant wait to see what happens next.
4/21/2011 c1 20Harleyzgirl
Is Pen available to plan my next birthday party?

That was great. I giggled at her threatening Reid and how she coerced Derek into the restaurant.

I really liked how they came together in the end. Beautiful job.
4/21/2011 c1 56Leigh59
Lovely!
4/21/2011 c1 4Red Writer
Awwww so good.

Thanks for this one shot...

A nice Easter gift.
4/21/2011 c1 52b-mystique
Cute!:-)
4/21/2011 c1 5BettyTheGreat
Perfect!
4/21/2011 c1 72PinkAngel17
Hehehe, that was so sweet and cute! Great story! Loved it! :)
24 Page 1 2 Next »