FanFiction.Net
for Let's go hunting

5/29/2019 c5 1Massive HTTYD Fan
I love that they're watching Catch Me If You Can, considering that White Collar was based just loosely on Frank and his real life Carl's relationship.
3/11/2015 c5 Phoenix-Gurlz
Please continue this story...it is amazing. I love pre series Peter and Neal
6/18/2014 c5 00-night-eyes-00
love it
5/20/2013 c5 1ClaMiAl
Cool story! I loved the Neal/Peter dynamic.
9/23/2012 c5 48BlueDiamondStar
awesome story. really liked it.
8/9/2012 c5 wotumba1
that note is so... neal

great story!
8/9/2012 c4 wotumba1
the rose... nice touch!
8/9/2012 c3 wotumba1
does not sound good for peter there, being in that situation without a gun!
8/9/2012 c5 12Crystalzap
lol nice, I like how you make Neal cocky like a kid but calm and collected when needed
8/5/2012 c5 10hannahsmetana
Really enjoyed this, thanks :-)
3/10/2012 c5 Love82
I realized when I added this to my favorites that I never actually commented on it. Sorry, I was bad at commenting when I first started reading stories.

I really enjoyed this. I love Neal and Peter working together. I like the part at the end where Neal throws the rose to disract the guy that always makes me smile. Great story.
2/8/2012 c5 jessytemple
=) great ending! but ohh now i want more.. maybe a sequel, Peter calling Neal needing that help..
10/26/2011 c5 14Wondo
Really enjoyed this story. Captivating and fun! Looking forward to reading more of your work. I laughed at Neal's note, especially the advise about Peter's suit!
7/27/2011 c1 2Tragedy of Fenwick
Just stumbled across this fic. I always enjoy reading the pre-series adventures of Neal and Peter, and I loooved this one! With a perfect balance of suspense, bromance, and sneaky!Neal, this story is easily one of my favorites. Thanks so much for sharing!
7/13/2011 c1 splendorg
hi..again...there was a sentence that was bugging me, and i cound not figure out why until today..okay, u mention that at 24 Neal has only been legal for 3 years..which is true for alcohol purchase..but a legal adult in the US...voting, military draft/registration is at 18. i just didnt know if u ment legal adult or legal...drinking.
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »