for The Numbuh Of The Beast

11/20/2020 c4 taylorlovesthesimpsons
I have a feeling u like Cannibal Corpse. :) with necropedophile and cutting off of the vagina and eating it. Their my favorite band as well.
2/23/2017 c4 Darky Universe
Lmao demonic stuff. Fits in with the horror. Noice
9/14/2013 c1 KibaKibblez
Thanks for mentaly scaring meh for life good old dear dear friend! :(
5/5/2013 c4 Guest
Why did you kill those two? They were my favorite couple! Now you Ed Geined them, you bastard!
1/16/2013 c10 Disturbed
This story; while I admit was well written; was so disturbing I actually can't bring myself to finish it. I was only looking for a 3/4 fanfic but I found this, I will say this; you sure can write a good story! Even if it will scar me for life.
12/9/2012 c13 6DarthWill3
Glad I could help keep show you some new things.

Sounds great.
7/16/2012 c10 2Fixer1138
Jus wanna say the band Fuck off Police Car in an earlier review is actualy Fok Of Polisie Kar (Afrikaans) and is stylised as FokOfPolisieKar, but enough of my perfectionism anyway not really into the whole numĀ”ah 666 thing but that's me
6/11/2011 c13 Dead Embryonic Cells
I must say that I REALLY enjoyed this fanfic. Great job, SuperBlackdeth666. I certainly hope that you will be writing for the Codename: Kids Next Door fandom again! I'm adding you to my author's alert. Peace!
6/11/2011 c12 Dead Embryonic Cells
The Devil's Bible? So, Joey Hellsing was satanic?
6/11/2011 c11 Dead Embryonic Cells
Poor Numbuh 666 :'(
6/11/2011 c12 6DarthWill3
What a fitting song for a funeral.
6/11/2011 c11 DarthWill3
I expected that the final father-son duel would be more like the one with Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker on the Death Star II. But then, we don't want to be sued for trademark infringement.
6/11/2011 c10 DarthWill3
First Kuki, now Abby's gonna be pregnant at this age? NICE!
6/11/2011 c10 Dead Embryonic Cells
Hey, SuperBlackdeth666 so glad to see another chapter from you!

I'm glad to see that you added the 2/5 lemon. It's seems like Numbuh 3 and Numbuh 5 know how to give pleasurable rewards to their crushes;)

Damn! What is it with all the names of the bands in nowadays. Heck, I know of this freaky band who calls themself: "Fuck off Police Car":0

Once again, I'm so glad to see another chapter!Now that Sector V is going to the Necrodepedohile's home in Fredericksburg, I guess that you are probably ending this in the next chapter? Yes? No? Maybe?

Great chapter!
6/10/2011 c9 Dead Embryonic Cells
Take that you freaking racists! Great chapter, once again SuperBlackdeth666! I certainly hope there will be another 3/4 lemon maybe also add a 2/5 if you want to.

Sector V using M-16's was pretty awesome and Numbuh 2 saving Abby was so sweet. Well I hope you update soon I bet that ALL of them are seriously pissed of at that Necropedohile.

Sorry for any grammer/spelling errors in my reviews. English is not my native tongue.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »