for Survival Guide to the Criminally Insane Akatsuki

4/17 c25 KirakoshiShinogaya
I think my review is quite useless considering this is an already completed story, but just in case, you should hear me out.
(Constructive criticism)
I'd like to see Kate have more personality, I have obviously not finished this but I'd be disappointing to hear otherwise.
Kate only has and being rejected 90% of the time going for her.
As for Hannah, I have a hard time getting a grasp on her personality.
She can be really strange, along with being really normal at times.
Very confusing.
Dessie is too much. She has all the personality going towards her character when Kate barely has any.
I like the plot, but the characters are very unbalanced and weird.
I also don't know if it's just me but I think a lot of people dislike Kate and it's because of her lack of personality.
I recommend that if you ever make a rewrite or a story similar to this, please do plan out their personalities before hand.
I'm sincerely confused.
Nani de gasa?
11/1/2019 c62 akatsuki207
humuhumunukunukuapua'a
7/29/2019 c71 Cour
I really like the pacing of the story so far but now that there is more of a clear plot things are slowing down. For example, each kidnap situation resolved within a few chapters. I'm not a fan of long drawn out fight scenes (honestly I just gaze over them to read dialogue) I guess I'm more interested in character development and that is what makes me enjoy this fiction so much. The characters don't have a unrealistic love at first sight. I do admit I would enjoy Dessie and Hidan to go ahead and get together.

Hidan is my favorite character. The Akatsuki didn't get enough screen time :(. I like that you do not focus on the main characters. I love the Naruto universe. But I hate Naruto. I'm pretty sure that Kakashi is the only reason I continued on with the original series, believe it, that's my ninja way, you know?

I wish Dessie narrated the entire time. She is by far the better of the three. Kate is only bearable because of Mr. Nibbles. It is hard to get a good idea of Hannah's personality really is because she is almost a perfect balance between Dessie and Kate.

This is a terribly long review, I apologize.

In order of my liking most to least: (Based on canon appearance in the series)
1) Hidan
10) stubbing my toes
11) watching two girls one cup
12) Sasori
7/12/2019 c60 aziroazideazide
Hannah is my fave followed by dessie. I don't like Kate as much but she helps introduce a lot of hilarious bits into the story.
6/23/2019 c25 anymous
I name my cars too right now I have shinju (pearl) a little silver sports car
2/16/2019 c9 Tallow and Port
the personalities are a little extreme, but it's fun.
2/11/2019 c90 2drewsdaredevil
That story was AMAZING!
8/19/2018 c68 Guest
I’m sorry Author, but Hidan was never my favourite person. But in your writing, he’s the best person in the whole freaking world.
7/10/2018 c1 12TheTsuchikage
I read this ages ago and just came back to it. it's still amazing
4/21/2018 c22 Alechaos Ogigio 2
i hate this fanfic so much. its so crappy. why cant i stop reading?!
3/27/2018 c9 Goatgirl8
I hope you don't die in a extremely painful death in the future. (Near or not,)
2,721 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »