for Moon Legend

8/7/2012 c2 redmustarddd
NEED UPDATE...OH GOD I NEED YOU TO UPDATE! Please baby-chan? C'mon, just for me and all your other readers? You're writing is magestic and you have the characterization down perfect. It's awesome, babe.
6/6/2012 c2 1Yuu3
Can i ask if u are still continuing any of your stories? So far i only read this & 'Between the Months' and found tat u haven posted in quite a LONG while. Expect tat petition thing. I really liked how these two stories r going so i hope u have not abandon them, it not good to abandon stories no matter wat. Especially if they r this good. Hope u reply soon. Thks.
4/23/2012 c2 Lyneel
Very intresting, I'm looking forward to seeing more! :)
5/17/2011 c3 32Neko11
Aw, I'm sad to hear that. But I understand your reasons, so just take your own time to update ;)

The last chapter was great, and I really love the story so far! It's so exciting ;3 Poor Luffy, got poisoned by that baka... but he did a good job in beating him up! :D I wonder what's up with that key?

Keep up the amazing work and don't rush, I will wait patiently for the next update ;)
4/23/2011 c2 4Shimjims
I'm so glad that I didn't pass this story up! It looks extremely promising. Keep up the good work!
4/23/2011 c2 Me likey
I'm starting to really enjoy this. The plot is about as original as they come. It's okay to update twice in one day, in fact that's preferable.
4/23/2011 c1 32Neko11
What a cool story! :D I loved the first chapter a lot, great job! The idea with the different clans that are named after planets (and the moon) is amazing!

And I think all strawhats are perfectly in character ;)

I can't wait for an update, I'm reaaally curious to see what is going to happen next! :D Please update quick and keep up the great work!