for Someone to Connect to Premise and Choices

4/3/2018 c10 Magic29
Love the ones about Naruto building a family and sasuke supporting him ones would love to see both of these turn into a full story Please Update Soon
6/11/2012 c7 8Plunny.Empress
I think Anakin would be more Grey in this than Dark or Light. Lookin forward to more.
6/11/2012 c6 Plunny.Empress
I like this one. You should try answering those questions yourself as you are the writer. - I look forward to when you do. I also like the Cloud one. -
7/30/2011 c2 4Zerri
Any story with Harrya dn Zack in it is awesome in my books :p lol as for your questions i would say Ya big fat YES for Zack suriving, after all hes awesome :D Followed by yes, maybe and save :p cos everyone has to love Sephiroth lol
7/30/2011 c3 Zerri
I really like this plot idea :p I dont rember very much of the games though lol And i woudl ahve to say yest ot the first 3 questinos and no to the last :p no idea why lol It would be cool if it was a 3 way relationship to:p (^-^)

You should do a bleach one :p your writting style fromt eh first chapter is awesome and im always looking for more harry/potter bleach to read :p which reminds me i should update my stroies .
4/23/2011 c5 PhoenixYFlames
i really really liked the naruto idea. could be expanded more for when harry joins naruto world.

cant realy comment on the ff ones cause i have not played those game, though the second and third one sound good.

are there any other ideas u'll be posting up. i saw bleach and yyh on the description too