for With My Body I Thee Worship

12/11/2020 c1 Guest
A Bit too Spicy For Me. I just can’t picture the Doc being that way. I think he would be romantic to Louisa in a different way
8/9/2020 c1 2sz3ianne
A nice romantic story. Well done.
2/12/2020 c1 reisova
Fantastic I hope you will write more stories.
12/6/2016 c1 1DMLG Softy
BRILLIANT! Great take on what - most probably - happened after the proposal!
9/5/2016 c1 16nature of things
I think I need a date! Very well done!
4/11/2015 c1 6White Russian
Bless you, my dear! This was fantastic. Thank you so much for writing it.
1/7/2015 c1 bee.zippy
I have always been slightly perturbed that the writers of this series would subject us to Auntie Joan's Oedipal tryst including the scene on the table witnessed by poor Martin, and yet never gave us even the tiniest peek into Martin and Louisa's bedroom. That's just not right! Who's with me?!

Instead we have only our imaginations to enjoy when it comes to this side of their relationship. A hearty thank you for sharing your imagination and for not only giving us a peek but pushing us full force right into their bedroom. I think you stayed very faithful to the characters and especially loved the dialogue between them - including my favorite part, the knickers conversation. Well done!
1/26/2014 c1 DMADDICT
Very well done!
7/19/2013 c1 2Susie Sagitarius
Lovely, lovely, lovely. Sensuous, with a true grasp of the characters! Bravo!
8/2/2012 c1 Limaccia
I thought your story was great, and romantic, not tacky or anything like that.

Thanks so much for writing it!
5/18/2012 c1 statesidefan
I know it has been some time since you wrote this, but I want to tell you how wonderful this is. You are a fantastic writer and have nailed the characters, the dialogue, and the sexual exchange. Just perfect - please continue to write more for those of us, like me, who really appreciate your work.
1/14/2012 c1 33x-La vie en rose-x
*sigh* Oh this was brilliant! I've just discovered Doc Martin. So this was a treat! What a perfect insight into the unfilmed scene we all wanted to see. ;) So very enjoyable. Thanks so much for sharing. X
4/29/2011 c1 96DianeB
Whew, wow. You know, I have a terribly hard time envisioning these two in bed together, so reading such, er, "visually stimulating" bedroom scenes between them makes me feel a little dirty, like I've invaded their privacy or something.

Um...still...can't say as it was a bad invasion, from my point of view. ;) Certainly, these two aren't virgins, so you wouldn't expect them to act like they were in bed. That said, I might question the oral sex right off the bat, but that could just be me, because, you know, it's not the first thing I'd do. But for real? I thought this whole story was a clever mix of raunchy and sweet.

"Feathery forays." Nice phrase. I enjoyed the whispered "Come with me," having always found that a distinct turn-on. "Crumb-y" in bed. Oh, har.

Your whipping back and forth between points of view was a little dizzying, but once I got used to it, I found I liked knowing what was in both their heads at all times.

I liked the way they talked in between, chatted and shared stories, instead of just falling asleep. Clever with that foam, too.

Though it might've been outside my comfort zone for Doc Martin fanfic, I applaud this grand effort.
4/26/2011 c1 14Biscuit50
Smokin' hot. Sense of urgency between these two is great. Like how you wove in the foam concept ... a different take on the "fail" and was a funny statement about the mutability of time (3 years or whatever had passed since it was effective). Intimacy is hard to describe believably ... 3x seems over the top for two people who had less interaction than those in a Jane Austen novel up til this point, but does contribute to the aforementioned urgency, not to mention making up for lost time. Also loved the use of the word bespoke. I don't think I've ever used it, but it's a great word in this context. Good stuff.
4/26/2011 c1 2RubyRedi
Loved the romance! Great interpretation of 'that' night, although 3 times might be pushing it a bit! LOL :) Great writing - very well done :) x
23 Page 1 2 Next »