for First Impression

LOL!
6/10/2014 c1 2Irina Hunter
And 18 years later...
9/16/2012 c1 Guest
lol i love the ending ohhh i love this story
2/22/2012 c1 2Pink Stargazer Lily
Perfect. Simply perfect. So cute and funny, and that part about Gothel sent shivers down my spine. The way you closed the story was also brilliant! :) You are a wonderful writer and I really enjoy your Tangled fics. :)
1/12/2012 c1 15J. Metropolis
I LOVED this! The dialogue was perfect, I loved that girls smell like the color pink, you even included Gothel. Great story. Thanks for posting.
11/22/2011 c1 20mrsroryhuntzberger
Awww! That was so cute!
11/15/2011 c1 Lenarea G. Tiger
Adorable xD Wonderfully written, and I love the irony and foreshadowing at the end. :D
6/16/2011 c1 11Qu33rzi
Heavily ironic/foreshadowing and all, i couldn't help but laugh.

Slightly different from the canon (Eugene's backstory), but very good!
6/15/2011 c1 BrittneyGlambertAlsoZeldaFan
oh the funny irony. love it! fave! "can i cut her hair?" yes, yes you can you just have to wait.
6/14/2011 c1 Evt
That was really cute! The last line made me giggle. I really liked it, thanks for posting!
6/12/2011 c1 26RedVinesGirl11
So Cute! I love it, Little Eugene is so cute,'Can I ut her Hair?' The irony is awesome:) he might just get his wish ine day:D Loved it, Please write more!
4/28/2011 c1 11Fabulist
This is super cute. I like how Eugene is very much himself even that young and even before most of the defining circumstances of his life. I love when he says she has too much hair, I laughed out loud. Kid's got a good eye for practicalities. My favorite line is "They'll make you go straight up to the princess - who's a GIRL by the way - and kiss her straight on her FACE!" BWAHAHAHA. Fantastic.
4/25/2011 c1 14CeeCee Red
XD! Ahaha!

th3e last line... thats hilarious XD loved it.

this was absolutely brilliant, the foreshadowing was great. and hey, who says it DIDN'T happen? thats the great thing about not knowing the back story :) you can so whatever you like with it.
4/25/2011 c1 10Shadower-Sam
Aww... That's so cute! It's really clever of you to put the part that said "Can I cut her hair" at the back. It really shows his innocence and nonsensical, but adorable ways.
4/24/2011 c1 22Liooness
lol, cute story. and love the last line
20 Page 1 2 Next »