for Ranma, Now on PC

8/10/2016 c4 7Tsamoka
Something that has been bugging me for a long while now...if Icchan is the same guy that invented both Persocoms (Chobits) and Angel/Battle doll's (Angelic Layer), then isn't there the possibility for building Combat Persocoms? That would have all kinds of military potential...
1/7/2014 c4 lelele
you didn't finish the story asshole
5/15/2013 c4 Eric-Brune
*Sigh*

Like so many good stories, this one seems to be dead. :(
3/31/2013 c4 19Kirinin
Awww, adorable! Wish there were more. :)

-K
3/31/2013 c2 Kirinin
This is pretty awesome. Poor Ranma, to lose that fortune so quickly! And the encounter with Ryoga is delightful.

-K
3/12/2013 c4 kajoshin
wow!
Awesome chapter.
Hope "Ranko" gets her bank card back or a replacement one.
I wonder how things will go at the dojo.
Please update soon.
12/16/2012 c4 Ranmamania
It's an okay story but has potential to become better

More so if this turns out to be a stolen body story for example: Mousse or Kuno drugged Ranma took him to a place where they had him downloaded into her current body (hence the memory loss) then had themselves put into Ranma's body for obvious reasons

Mousse-Ranma No longer duck, perfect eyesight & is Shampoo's Airen
Kuno-Mousse Finally has Akane & now realizes Ranma was his Pigtailed Goddess

However Nodoka, Nabiki, Kasumi & Ukyo believe that "Ranma" isn't Ranma and Cologne/Happosai confirms it
11/24/2012 c4 2Yuri-Hime-Chan
I like it so far, though the fact that the military never invested in a combat type perscom, annoyed me, it would make sense that their creator, would make a few anyway, just in case.
11/22/2012 c4 MrStaypuft
Please update soon. This is an interesting story.
11/12/2012 c1 a
Go fuck yourself.
8/20/2012 c4 3DarkRubberNeck
OMG this story freaking owns. When will the next chapter come? _
7/28/2012 c4 Partition
I did enjoy it. And I look forward to what you have in store. Unless it's a Ryoga romance story, in which case no thanks. ;) Nothing against Ryoga or anything, I like him. I just don't like to see Ranma randomly paired up with guys. Feels weird. Thanks for the story!
7/26/2012 c4 2Xanthia Sorel
This is an interesting story that I'm enjoying and I look forward to seeing your next chapter and how Nabiki will react to her 'cousin'
5/15/2012 c4 3tuatara
Why did I take so long to read the new chapter? This was *glorious*. So well written, so charming, so freaking hilarious. Best lines?

Oh, hey! Doesn't that cloud look like a...distraction?

This is the nicest guy in the world. Ryoga's gonna disappoint the hell out of him.

My aquarium!

_ Loved this so much, and it promises to become even more fascinating from here. There's sure to be a bit more pathos soon.

Thank you, thank you for the update. I realize it might be a while, but I greatly look forward to the next chapter. Be well!

(I don't know if you realized, but Nabiki's email address was removed from the text because of the site's policies on such things. If you revise it so it's not in proper address format, it should show up.)
4/18/2012 c4 Hammerchuckery
Had to re-read everything, but it's still as fun as I vaguely remember.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »