for Ranma, Now on PC

4/17/2012 c4 5Shinkicker
Cute!

Poor Ryoga getting all flustered by little Ranko. She's such a closet tsundere. Nabiki should be able to cotton onto what's happened reasonably quick though, I'd assume. Whats Ranko's screen name, Nabiki would be a little suss On it wouldnt she heh.

I'd have thought there would be more prejudice against a persocom though, I got the impression from the farmer that's what he was asking Ryoga about.

Had to reread this to remember what had happened.

Looking forward to more!
4/17/2012 c4 7Riniko22
Nice to see a new chapter and I am looking forward to the next when Ranko and Ryouga meet Nabiki.
4/17/2012 c4 deitarionSSokolow
Nice. Even ignoring the euphoria from knowing this isn't dead aside (never seen a Ranma-Chobits cross get significantly into its story arc), this is quite the fun chapter.
4/17/2012 c4 MasterAyaka
Awww man, ended already ;p Still I'm glad to see the update. I love this fics. Chobits was one of my first Mangas read. I hope you update much more often now :D You may not have a lot of reviews right now, but you will in time.
2/16/2012 c3 5Shinkicker
Well this is an amusing interesting story. A nice taking on the amnesiac plotlines. I hope that you update it again some day.
1/27/2012 c3 MasterAyaka
Dude this is great! You really should update more often! And hopefully with even bigger chapters! I wanna read more!
11/4/2011 c3 2Anthony1l
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
10/28/2011 c3 3Shinzochi
ROTFL! I am so looking forward to the next chapters of this awesome story i am most especially looking forward to when 'Ranko' and everyone finds out who is in that persocom body (^_^)
10/26/2011 c3 4Ashleythetiger
i cannot wait to find out how ranma died if he did that is;)

nice story an of all the luck ryouga finds him/her XD
10/25/2011 c3 3tuatara
Awesome, awesome, awesome. Loved it! Only thing I would say is...Ryoga is easily fooled, but he's not a moron. He should be picking up on the Ranma-ness of "Tendo Ranko." From the name to the personality to the mannerisms to the martial arts skills to knowing who Ryoga was, he should at least be more curious than he seems to be about who she is. No one else in Ryoga's life (presumably) has ever acted liked Ranma. And then there's the "bacon bits" line. Next time out, he at least ought to probe a bit further, no? That is, unless you get them to Nerima already.

Is her foot damaged? Shouldn't she know what exactly is wrong with it, the same way she knows how much power she has left?

Even when she barely knows who she is, she still picks on Akane. Ain't no way Akane's the bigger tomboy...at least she *wants* to be a girl! ^_^

Man, this is such a fun story...even if it's prefaced by Ranma's apparently brutal demise. Now I'm sad, because it'll likely be a long while before we get another installment. But seriously, you've done a pretty much perfect job with this so far. One of my top ten ongoing stories, easily. Kudos!
10/25/2011 c3 7Riniko22
Oh, poor Ryoga, he's in trouble now. Not only has he lost Ranko all her money, he has got them lost. Well it is good to see more of this tale.
8/23/2011 c2 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
8/7/2011 c1 Hammerchuckery
First and only Ranma/Chobits crossover I've read. Great stuff!
5/19/2011 c2 Riniko22
Enjoying the story. Ryouga is a disaster to have helping you, it is often better to be as far away as possible from him. I do hope that Ranma can get the card back or think to ask the bank to send a replacement, but she is unlikely to think of that. Ranma would more likely go into the sewers to find it than that. Looking forward to the next chapter. I had to wait until I could get my home computer running before I could subscribe to the story, darn evil storms.
5/16/2011 c2 KillerWombat
Hmmm I wonder how Ranma 'died' meh proberly Akanes cooking &/or temper :p (Yes I don't like her due to her 'mallet Ranma' attitude, domestic abuse anyone?).

What happens next? Meanie, you are making me wait...so please update!
35 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »