for Ranma, Now on PC

5/15/2011 c2 3tuatara
Huzzah! An update...and a great one at that. You have my gratitude.

Mere seconds out in the world and she's already hosed. No memory *and* no money? That's just cruel. And it's Ryoga's turn to do the careless life-ruining, rather than being the victim of it.

This is why you don't carry your bank card around in the palm of your hand. But in all fairness, it was a brand new experience for her - both in this life and the previous one.

Does that mean she's gonna be stuck with P-chan for the time being? Or will she try to get by on her own? Man, I can't wait to see where this goes...though I do feel quite bad for the poor girl at the moment. But hopefully things will start looking up ffor her rom here. Right? I shall keep my fingers crossed!

Thank you kindly for the new chapter. I anxiously await the next installment!
4/24/2011 c1 9fallacies
Interesting start, though the premise reminds me more of Multipurpose Cultural Catgirl Nukunuku than Chobits. Hope we can see a longer chapter next time! ^-^
4/23/2011 c1 darkendrence
creepy and twisted

sounds good
4/23/2011 c1 3tuatara
Well, I definitely wanted to read more of this. It's far from the first story where Ranma wakes up in someone else's body...far from the first where Ranma wakes up in a synthetic female body, even. In fact, it's not even the first Chobits crossover to do so. But all that aside, this was a great, tantalizing start. I really don't want to wait a million years to see where this goes. You've piqued my interest!

I suppose my chief question at the moment is whether there really was a Ranma. Is she just a fabrication? A copy of a Ranma who lived many years ago? A copy of a Ranma who's still alive currently? Something else? Each of those scenarios presents a great range of story possibilities (I'm personally most intrigued by the idea that the "real" Ranma is still out there. That's rarely been done.)

This is a very nice start. I will be on the lookout for future installments. Thank you for sharing!
4/23/2011 c1 KillerWombat
Very Interesting...lets see where you take this hmmm.
35 « Prev Page 1 .. 3