FanFiction.Net
for I will not Wicked Edition!

8/20/2014 c3 Maddie
I have a good one! "I will not ask Elphie if she's feeling lucky" (get it? cuz she is green..) I thoroughly enjoyed this!
10/8/2011 c4 E.L. Crawford
I will not distribute Fiyero's home address to the legions of fangirls…at least not without supplying them with rope, knock-out gas, and handcuffs first…and making them promise that I get to borrow him too…

:P:P:P:P

will not spontaneously burst into, "Dancing Through Life," during particularly boring school assemblies on the off chance there are other Wicked fans who will join me in dancing and leaping around the gymnasium.

I WILL DANCE WITH YOU* dances elphaba dance!

and uh... i am running ou tof them... oh, " i will not force boq to wear the tight white pants for nessa's sake.
10/8/2011 c3 E.L. Crawford
this one made me burst out laughing, and make nmy family stare at me

I will not give Dorothy access to a fire hose when she goes to confront Elphaba. (Simple splashing is for chumps!)

and..." i will not, under any circumstance, dowse elphaba in gatorade when she gets a spell right... or galinda for that matter( though that is a acievment...)
10/8/2011 c2 E.L. Crawford
I will not hand Toto to Elphie, insist I'm helping her, and tell her, "You said you'd get him too!"

this made me laguh, and um, how about

" i will not throw glitter on elpahaba and say glinda thought she needed more prettifiying.
10/8/2011 c1 E.L. Crawford
this is cute k, and how about..." i promise not to burn fiyero's tight white pants in fron of elphaba...or any fangirl for that matter."
10/1/2011 c5 73Queen Edmund Pevensie
I am dying right now! That is seriously funny!
7/16/2011 c5 wickaholic
I will not think twice before bashing madam morribals head in with a trophy like Ephie did in the book
7/4/2011 c1 3wintmint4
You don't even know how hard I'm laughing right now! Ah, tear :') Great job! X'D
5/9/2011 c5 DorothyInWonderland
These were hilarious. Especially loved Darkgemwildcat's ones .

Here's one (not great, I'll admit.): "I will not tell everyone in the Emerald city that green is sooo last year"

xxDorothyInWonderland
5/7/2011 c5 E.L. Crawford
in response to "I will not use, "But Fiyero said life was better when you dance instead of do homework!" as an excuse to not do aforementioned homework. (Huh…I wonder if I could actually pull that off?)" i think you could! i just might try that...
5/4/2011 c5 8SingingHedgehog
here's one:

I will not put grease on a certain statue so that Fiyero falls off it.

:P whatev. xD
5/2/2011 c5 2Latte-The-Cat
WHOOT! THIS IS HILARIOUS!

I have a few suggestions for you:

I will not try to teach animals at the zoo to speak.

I will not ask my history teacher why he can't "just teach us history, instead of always harping on the past".

I will not lock Glinda, Elphaba, the Tin Man, Morrible and Dorothy in a padded room and take bets on who will make it out alive.

I will not, under any circumstances, attempt to teach Morrible to toss her hair.

I will not paint myself green, sneak into Dorothy's house, hide in her closet and jump out in the middle of the night, screaming "now I've got you, my pretty, and your little dog too!". No matter how amusing her reaction might be.

Keep up your amazing work!

~Latte
5/1/2011 c5 Wikked2aT
I will not tell Glinda that black is the new pink.
4/30/2011 c5 FantsyandStevieRae'sBiggestFan
I will not jump out windows holding a broomstick when being chased by police.I will also not while jumping scream "you can't bring me down! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" (though that might make the resulting injury worth it...)
4/30/2011 c5 5SingsongRandom
Absolutely hilarious. I love this! They're all really very creative.

I have one: "I will not touch the Grimmerie in front of Madame Morrible."
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »