for Demons

6/25/2018 c1 2Nineteen100and85
Reaaaally enjoyed reading this. I knew it was stopped at Ch15 but I was hopeful that by the stage I might atleast be able to make my own conclusions. WHY?! COME BACK!
2/19/2018 c15 MCJwolflover
Please write more.
1/12/2018 c15 TiffaniW
Omg I can’t believe no one finished this doc. It was so good.
10/20/2017 c15 Freoborn1980
Omg this is a excellent story shame you never finished it hopefully 1 day real life allows you to finish
6/22/2017 c15 Plucie
Oh my fucking god. Why the hell am I reading a Twilight fanfic that last updated 5 WHOLE YEARS AGO?
Why is it so damn good?
Why is it unfinished? :'( :'(
Shit, man.
5/23/2017 c15 4Loveforwolves143
Love it. Wish you would continue
11/1/2016 c15 5kirifox
More please!
4/6/2016 c15 13aurora0914
! WHAT ! WHY DOES THIS STOP HERE?! WHY DOES THIS BEAUTIFUL FIC STOP HERE! IT MUST BE UPDATED! IT MUST!
5/22/2015 c15 chanur
This story was one of the best Bella/Jasper I have read. Wonderfully written and great plot. I just hope you will finishe it one day.
4/9/2015 c15 TinaF
I'm loving the story. Hope to read more soon.
11/17/2014 c15 5Calyptra
You can't possibly stop here...It is so intriguing
11/17/2014 c14 Calyptra
I hope Garrett has a good excuse. I really liked him so far
11/17/2014 c10 Calyptra
Wow I figured it would go in this direction, but I didn't imagine that there was so much.

The story with Jacob and Charlie. Good job. Sounds like Jake to be the brave one. Sounds like Charlie to believe and support him

No wonder Bella feels bad about herself. Iwould hate myself as well if i had let down two amazing people that way.
11/17/2014 c9 Calyptra
It is impossible to not adore Charlie and not feel horrible because of what he went through.
he sounds like a good father, a father everyone should have.
He is my favourite character in this story. Followed by Jasper.
It's always the good ones that suffer in good stories I guess.
11/17/2014 c8 Calyptra
Oh Emmett...you got to love him. Glad that Jasper has at least him
Rosalie...I can't stand seeing her weak. Even her husband treats her brother better in front of Carlisle than she does.
esme us a disappointment no matter what happened. No mother should treat her son like that because of a man. Frightened or not.
I am genuinely interested to what Carlisle has done and I'm sure it is bad. Still...
Alice sounds promising...I am not sure yet though.

The sad part is that Jasper doesn't even know that he is a good man. If he wasn't he wouldn't take all that shit for his mother and sister, although they give nothing back.

I'm glad Charlie at least recognized that. That makes his death even harder. he always has been one of my favourites.
507 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »