for A World in Small Hands

6/10/2018 c1 Guest
This story is dope...I LOVED IT ONE HINDRED PERCENT! Kaldur seriously needs love in the fanfic community and you gave him some, so for that, THANK YOU SO MUCH!
8/28/2015 c1 Aslan is love
love this story. its so cute
2/1/2014 c1 1AviatressluvsRobin1
Hey what language is this?
1/7/2012 c1 MIM199
Hey, it was pretty convincing alantian to me. Android your aqualad sounds so cute.
12/1/2011 c1 2A Truly Brilliant Frog
Epic cuteness 3
11/23/2011 c1 27Kaien Brief
The fluff! I love it!
8/20/2011 c1 Insane Teddy Bear
Can you make more little!Kaldur stories? Please? I love the idea of father/son between Orrin and Kaldur, especially the ones where aqualad doesn't think he means much to Orrin, but then Aquaman shows that he sees Kaldur as a son. This was fantastic, and it made me fall in love with Kaldur fanfics. :)
7/15/2011 c1 Half a pair of sisters
Okay, there are a few grammar mistakes, but the story is still wonderful. By the way, apparently Atlantean is pretty much archaic Greek. Your words sounded right for the language, though.
5/22/2011 c1 3Mikky-mail
This is totally too cute!
4/26/2011 c1 6TheNightwingfan
Holy crap, it took me forever to read this because I've been so freaking busy. But have no worry I have finally finished and let me say, another fantastic peice of work from you! I know I say this a lot, but I cannot stress how much I enjoy the length and quality I find in your work. I love how you incorperated the Atlantian language, that was pretty legit. Along with that, I love the closeness between Aqualad and Aquaman, they have an intresting relationship. You never cease(I dont know if that's that correct spelling but whatever) to amaze me and I wish I could leave you another extremely long review but I need to prep for those cursed ACT's.
4/24/2011 c1 10Ansa88
aww...this is so cute. :) i can just imagine that. XD poor kaldur! geez, i would've been scared out of my mind! that guys' stubborn too. :P and i think you did a great job with the atlantean language. keep up the great work!
4/24/2011 c1 6talapadme
It was good. Very well characterized. I did like the emphasis on Aqualad for a change. There are so few fics with him in them.

~Talapadme
4/24/2011 c1 peach-kitten
THIS is one of the most adorable things EVAR. Kaldur doesn't get enough love on fanfiction *sigh*
4/24/2011 c1 98Shizuku Tsukishima749
AW! *U* This is SO CUTE! *U* I totally get this! Completely awesome! *U* Rock on! *U* Gosh, and the Atlantean language was GORGEOUS! *U* Absolutely loved it! *U* Rock on! My gosh, the FLUFF, too! *U* Rock on! Totally awesome! Wow!

...And yeah...the whole fav/alert and no alert thing? XP I get that ALL the time... XP Meanies... XP
4/24/2011 c1 biblioholic
Aww. Young aqualad is so cute! His inoccence is adorable. It really reflects how humans can act and how far we are from utopia.

Rate 8/10