for BĂȘte Noire

2/8/2015 c1 Guest
wow nice story
11/1/2014 c1 Dilynrea
Oh, Wow. Nice story, I really REALLY hope it is not a one shot! Can't believe it took me this long to stumble on this.

*runs off to read other stories*
7/1/2014 c1 19Little Doctor
Nice story. Short, but great.
1/17/2014 c1 13JoraCalltrise
It's really, really good! I love it! I've read all your stories about Drizzt's children. Please write more... please, please, please :)
3/7/2012 c1 21Reinamarie Seregon
When will you continue this? I'm wondering how did Zak get captured? Like the style, esp where Drizzt could still speak perfect drow! haha

I'm having lots of ideas on my main forgotten realms fic recently and a new one with another elf from the Raven =))
5/13/2011 c1 SnK
It might be on hold but it's something that'll be well worth the wait. You've dangled quite the tempting story here for us readers.
4/24/2011 c1 2BluePhoenix21
Oh, very cool...

This story still has the immediacy of a desperate situation, but the little changes/additions make a difference in the overall effect. Love the drow words, love Zak distracting himself by picturing a sword dance in his mind.

It scares the heck out of me that a good person could be so tortured, but if you pay attention to Salvatore's books, there WERE a lot of captives in Menzo... and this story lead to the Plot Bunny for 'Training', another excellent story of yours!
4/24/2011 c1 1alicelouise58
I liked the story. So, there are still Drow out there that want to mess with Drizzt? As the series progressed, I always had the impression that Drizzt's doings had become a matter of indifference to the ruling Drow. The real reasons, of course, would be pragmatic ones.

Since the story is in progress, it will be interesting to show how young Zak got into that predicament. He's always being presented as the sensible and cautious one.

Keep up the good work.