for Marking

6/2/2018 c1 63AnnaJLane
Haha peeing on someone might just be the one thing to make me not like Derek.
9/20/2015 c3 rachael
Aw! What an adorable story! Really it was! It was funny and heart felt in all the right places. And although I don't know you, it makes me genuinely happy that writing and music makes you happy. In my shitty world, I find that music and writing are such great ways to cope. Had a bad day? Music and writing are my cure, and I hope they help you are muh as they help me. Screw that person who brought upon such sad feelings. Criticism is hard to read sometimes, but once you recover from it, the recovery makes yoy so much stronger than you were before. All that matters is that you put in the effort and time to actually write the story, and that in itself, is already way better than anything us readers can do. There will always be obstacles, but never believe that you have to stay knocked down because of it, get back up, recover (which may take minutes, hours, days, months... who cares?) and keep smiling, no matter what. Keep positive!
5/8/2015 c2 Guest
Yes I do you practically sumed it up
3/2/2015 c3 1jabc4
Awwwww. I seriously really liked this story. Great Job! :)
4/25/2014 c1 sassygirlcharm
Yep
11/13/2013 c3 KimPossible123
loved it
11/13/2013 c1 KimPossible123
love it , intersting twist on the mate thing
10/31/2013 c1 Hannah
I loved it!
10/20/2013 c2 Choleandderekxoxsoulandmakaxox
AHAHA don't stop ever! Loved when he peed on her I laughed so much! It was a awesome chapter!
3/29/2013 c2 Guest
She has no right to criticize your works this is your profile your work if she can't deal with that the Bitch should just Piss off (sorry bout the language my mom would murder me if she heard me say that)
3/29/2013 c2 7JordanJas
I like ur story!
12/18/2012 c1 ravenalterego
DDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDEE EEEEEEEE
12/11/2012 c1 8X.summergrey.X
lol and 0.0
12/4/2012 c3 1Ara827
D'aww, I really loved this chapter! I like the way you wrote the relationship between Derek and Chloe! I hope you write more fan fics like this in the future!
12/4/2012 c1 Ara827
I do indeed love it :D so cute and fun and flirty-ness going on between them!
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »