for Use the Force, Kurt Hummel!

3/11/2013 c5 8skyguyalltheway
Well, I can see this has not been updated in a while, so I'm guessing that you abandoned it. But it's amazing! Please add on if you have the time!
11/11/2012 c5 4eatyourh3artout
Considering that this has been updated in a good while, I don't know if it's abandoned or not, but this is a really awesome story! If you continue it, I'm definitely looking forward to your next update. Kurt as a Jedi is awesome!
10/29/2012 c5 27klainebowsandpercabeth
Awesome! Are you planning on completing this?
8/20/2012 c5 darthskywalker
Please update soon!
2/11/2012 c5 1harleygirl81
AHHHHHHH! I LOVE THIS! please oh please update *makes puppy dog face* I love your characterizations of all the characters and KURT'S A JEDI! AND YODA! and I just have a lot of feelings right now so to save that little thread I have left of my dignity, I'm gonna shut up now. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (and there it goes…) 3
1/16/2012 c5 3verynearlysouffled
I love this story so much. Seriously dude. Like, SW and Glee together is just, double awesomeness.

I can't wait for more :D
11/11/2011 c5 mio
Jedi!Kurt

sexy.

thanks for writing I really like this! the banter between the characters is spot on and just all of this is soo goood. can't wait for the next chapter!
11/11/2011 c3 mio
hot damn this is going to be awesome.

STAR WARS AND KLUDDLES I THINK MY BRAIN HAS ALSO SHORT CIRCUITED
11/11/2011 c2 mio
ahahaha I love fics where everything blainers does is described as "happily" or "cheerfully". he's such a muffin

this is really good i'm excited to see what happens!
11/11/2011 c5 1salt-scarves-and-screwdrivers
Yay! Kurt's a Jedi!
10/29/2011 c5 7TimeforSomethingDifferent
So... I have to say that I was a little skeptical of course, but I decided to give it a chance. I kept reading and I found that it was actually pretty amazing! Seriously, I was totally surprized that I turned out to absolutely love it! Also, Puck is hilarious. I am excited to keep reading this!
10/24/2011 c5 nessyschu
Kurt is the Jedi YAY! Great chapter!
9/17/2011 c4 nessyschu
Yay for continuing this! Great chapter! Best of luck with your party!
9/17/2011 c4 FallingOverboard
Every week! Yay, I'm so excited. I can't wait for next week because I really want to know what is wrong with Kurt!
9/12/2011 c3 FallingOverboard
Forgotten this story it seems you have :)

Update please!