for Wonder Woman and the Order of the Pheonix

6/24/2020 c17 16The Dark Warden
UPDATE THIS!
7/27/2016 c17 22Slytherin Studios
I like it, please update soon.
2/27/2016 c17 torlan2003
Great story I like the way you have portrayed Diana. I think she would have exercised over the summer and brought Harry also. I hope you will continue this story.
10/24/2015 c10 MMax
I am a late reader in this story...unless it is over, I hope for a late update. good story.
12/13/2014 c17 11yoyo93
"'I might,' said Myrtle, pretending to check her nails. 'If I've got nothing better to do...'"

This has to be the best portrayal of Moaning Myrtle ever. XD Each chapter leaves readers wanting more. I love the mother-son relationship between Harry and Diana. Why didn't Rowling think of this? XD Hoping it eventually gets finished.

P.S. Is there a possible relationship brewing up between Sirius and Diana?
4/14/2014 c17 billjenny6972
Please please please update soon.! This story is fantastic!
1/4/2014 c17 1Tabbyprincess
This seems well done so far. I just have a question: what's going on in America? Diana doesn't seem to have contacted her friends/boss there at all, wouldn't they be wondering where she is? And would she really take the job at Hogwarts so suddenly, without any notice and without working until a replacement can be found for her in the US? (I've forgotten the name of the place where she works...) Aside from that, you seem to have gotten her character pretty well. Good work! _
3/21/2013 c17 USA-Jeanette
I can hardly wait to see how Umbridge deals with a contrite and respectful Harry.
3/20/2013 c17 10Wonderbee31
Heh, actually that was pretty cute, and like the idea of Myrtle getting a bit of help rather than the usual help the magicals provide, little to none at all.
3/16/2013 c17 R
Yay! I loved your chapter, I can't wait for the next one!
3/15/2013 c17 SeaBreeze2Ga
Great chapter, very well done, can't wait to see how she gets her laso and other weapons back, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
3/15/2013 c17 Guest
I like this-it's very believa
3/14/2013 c17 Avas1Fan0033
no a counseler would not take said teacher name's side for voicing an thought.
3/13/2013 c17 ILoveGeorgeEads
i loved loved loved would be great if Umbridge had a close encounter with Wonder Woman.i don't remember if Diana got her belt back.
3/13/2013 c17 19SwordMasterZ
wonder when she finds out about umbitches definition of detention.
update soon