for A New Life

6/15/2018 c9 20civilwarrose
This story was a blast from the past! I looked at the date, and I'm amazed that you have decided to continue a fic you had started 6 years before! I for one remember it! I like Colette as a character, she's relatable. I also like that Cogsworth seems to be her knight-in-shining-armour.
Plus, it's nice to see some 1991 animated verse stories come up again. I know I've been obsessed with last year's live action remake, totally loving the actors in the cast- but Cogsworth is one character who I love best in the original movie and musical. :)
5/31/2012 c2 civilwarrose
This was a cute chapter! The Lumiere anecdotes were especially funny, and I am always one for stories about an extra servant character.

I have a suggestion, when you have long passages that describe daily life, events, etc., it would be better to break them down into very small paragraphs, kind of point by point. The reason is that I found it hard to read, and it was easy to miss out on things, because you had some nice descriptive details there. It also makes it much easier to follow along! Hope to see an update! :)
5/29/2012 c2 Cutie Kyuubi
This chapter is still really good! However, if I recall correctly, it should be mon pere because mon is masculine while ma is feminine. And although the person speaking is female her father, the subject of the sentence, is male. However, my french is a bit rusty and I coils be wrong...
5/10/2012 c1 Cutie Kyuubi
Please update!
12/15/2011 c1 5Verran
A well-written opener. I hope you continue this story.
12/14/2011 c1 crazyreader2011
I hope you continue cause I love cogsworth!
8/17/2011 c1 deletedddddddddddd
please update! i am really into Cogsworth and the story is fab so far!
5/13/2011 c1 pleeeasemore
please write more i LOVE the former clock! please write ive been reading over this chapter ever since you postedit
5/11/2011 c1 nowinvisible
This is really good mrmistoffolees! And btw you could use this name for Collette: 'la Roche'. I saw a movie at a friend's house this past weekend and there was a character called Monique la Roche. Update soon because my alert list is very crowded:)
4/25/2011 c1 15TrudiRose
Good beginning! You got Collette's character and personality across very well, and got to the point quickly with the exposition and setup. Putting this on alert!