for Average Day

7/20/2014 c4 Guest
2222222222222 so kensi will be jealous
2/8/2014 c4 michelle
Omg this story is great u have to do another it was brilliant it wud make a great episode
6/30/2011 c1 AJ
Good story, just a note though. You said a dead Marine but addressed him as a petty officer. PO's are in the navy... Not the Marines.
6/26/2011 c4 notawriteratall
Great story!
6/8/2011 c4 Amanda0502
I really hope you write a sequel!

I think you should go with option 2! I think that one would have the most drama!
5/15/2011 c2 alamodie
Sounds good so far, update soon!
5/13/2011 c2 1aliiahncisxx
WOW i love it! I have a suggestion to not make anyone die :D x 3
4/29/2011 c1 6AlenaMai
married coz they could just as easily call off an engagement as for the densi i think that partnership but with a little romance on the side but really in your face, coz that just gets annoying.
4/28/2011 c1 Darcy Foster
Love this and I think married-darce
4/27/2011 c1 1Ginny Lakeboom
I love this story so far! You should make deeks and kensi married! And more densi centered! I really love them together! When they're undercover you should make them kiss!:) it would be cute ;) please update soon! ps not trying to write your story for you or anyting, but it would be cute if you had deeks talk about how he'd be lucky to date kensi...or something like that to make her feel better :)
4/25/2011 c1 2jak6033
Great Start!

I think that they should be married, and since i personally love kensi and deeks their relationship/partnership would be cool. But callen and sam should still be in there some. Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/25/2011 c1 melkatt
Good beginning! I think Deeks and Kensi should be married; couples counselling makes more sense (to me) with that cover rather than just being engaged. I may be a little confused . . . is the "couples counselling" pertinent to the case, or solely for the benefit of Kensi and Deeks? I, too, am very fond of the Kensi/Deeks relationship, but would like to see the Callen/Sam relationship some, as well.
4/25/2011 c1 4SpringBloom
Interesting start, hope to read more from you soon! Great first chapter :)

XO - Spring
4/25/2011 c1 1aliiahncisxx
FIrst off your story is amazing and Kensi and Deeks should be married :D

I think it should be like focused on the case but with lots of friendship for everyone and lots of Densi flirting :D

I won't give you any ideas on titles cos im rubbish with them :)

Update soon :D
4/25/2011 c1 SokoStuttgartFan
I can understand , that Kensi is hurt by Deeks`s comment. Even though Deeks didn`t mean it like Kensi understand it.

I vote/prefer for married.

As a Densi shipper (even onnly in Fanfics) I vote/prefer for Densi relationship.

But the most important thing is, what works with you the best.

With which Option you are most comfortable.

If you would just write Densi or non Densi or XX for others and don`t believe in into, it would not work so good/ is not so good for a story.

Anne